Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome Fellow Traditionalists!

Welcome to Introibo Ad Altare Dei, a blog dedicated to philosophy, theology, politics and world events as seen from a Traditionalist Catholic perspective. I will add posts whenever I can, as I am a busy individual (like most of you reading this now!). Let me first define some terms and give the guiding principles of this blog :
  1. By Traditionalist Catholic, I mean a Roman Catholic who adheres to sedevacantism, the belief firmly founded in strong theological arguments that the See of Peter has been vacant since at least 1964, when Giovanni Montini ("Pope" Paul VI) signed the heretical Vatican II document Lumen Gentium. Pope Pius XII was the last pope we can be sure did not lapse into heresy and fall from his office.
  2. I do NOT include those who recognize Joseph Ratzinger (aka "Pope" Benedict XVI) in theory (e.g. Society of St. Pius X) or in fact (e.g. Society of St. Peter, and other so-called "Indult" groups permitted by Modernist Rome) as Successor of St. Peter in my definition of Traditionalist Catholic.
  3. The Vatican II religion is of man-made origin. It is pure Modernist heresy condemned by Pope St. Pius X, and Counterfeit "Catholicism." The only valid sacraments they possess are Baptism (in most cases), and Matrimony (where no bogus "annulments", i.e. divorces, have been granted).
  4. I welcome both comment and debate. "The Truth shall set you free," as Our Lord told us. However all comments and debate must be both free from ad hominem attacks and charitable in tone. I will always respond in like manner.

With that said, I'm excited to be reading the newly published book by Traditionalist priest and author Father Anthony Cekada, entitled Work of Human Hands: A Theological Critique of the Mass of Paul VI. Fr. Cekada's erudition and wit shine forth as he exposes the Vatican II "Mass" as just an invalid bread and wine service. His arguments are well grounded in the teachings of the pre-Vatican II theologians and Magesterium. The New "Mass" is NO Mass my friends! The Novus Ordo (new order) is the Novus Bogus! This is the first comprehensive book on the Vatican II "Mass" since Dr. Rama Coomaraswamy published The Problems with the New Mass in 1990. A must read! Buy two copies, one for yourself and another for a friend trapped in the Vatican II sect looking for a "reverent liturgy." Once they perceive the Novus Ordo as evil, they will come to arrive at the inescapable conclusion: The dogma of the Indefectibility of the Church means the Church can not give that which is evil. The Novus Ordo is evil (sacrilegious, invalid). Therefore, the Church did not--indeed COULD NOT-- give us the Novus Ordo!

Order your copies today from http://www.philotheapress.com/

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a legend's first post. Congratulations for keeping your blog well for almost 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon6:36
      Thank you for the kind words, but I don’t consider myself anything more than God’s unworthy instrument. As you can tell, my posts have become more complex, and my basic principles will always hold true. Some of my ideas in controversial matters have changed based on the evidence.

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
    2. I'm curious as to which controversial matters you are talking about?

      I mean, I believe you changed your view on Fr. Cekada. So did I.

      Delete
    3. @anon7:35
      I believe Fr Cekada to have done much good, but he became the very “Follow me or die” cleric he once condemned. Although he excoriated next on his blog, I fought back but hold him no ill will. I hope he changes as to his denying Viaticum if confected at Una Cum, and declaring things “sins” when he has no authority.

      One example of a changed view: I consider the Holy Week of Pope Pius XII as normative. Those who use pre-1955, have a weak argument for cessation of the law. I believe the Pian Rite should be used.

      —-Introibo

      Delete
    4. Yes, about that Introibo.

      Why are you comfortable then attending the pre-1955? Isn't it risky?

      Delete
    5. No. It’s fully Catholic, and there must be liberty to act when their is no Magisterial authority to settle the matter. There is a chance (albeit remote) that the Pian reforms may have ceased to bind.

      —-Introibo

      Delete