The news media has reported that Antipope Francis is "cracking down" on nuns who espouse "radical feminism." It's no secret that Vatican II sect "nuns" are, by and large, politically socialist (if not communist), religiously humanistic (apostates who reject Christianity), and many wonder about their sexual proclivities looking and acting like lesbians. I have often commented that in this age of near universal apostasy, we must learn to discern. Is he really doing anything? He might be throwing a bone to the "conservative" members of his sect, so "Fr" Z and company can rave about him. It's telling that he's doing nothing about "Suor Cristina" the 25 year old Vatican II nun who dresses in a habit and went on the TV show The Voice of Italy, which is much like American Idol. Sr. Cristina dances and sings to such perverse music as No One by Alicia Keys and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. Perverse is too strong a word you say? These songs are not so bad, people protest. As a matter of fact Vatican II "Deacon" Greg Kandra of the Diocese of Brooklyn praises her in his blog (see http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2014/04/shes-back-sister-christina-performs-again-on-the-voice/). Francis approves of this form of "evangelizing."
Let's get something straight, Francis has made it clear that "proselytism is nonsense." What's really happening is that Sr. Cristina presents the real danger, not the radical feminist nuns. The latter are seen by many for what they are; women who couldn't get real jobs, have no interest in religion, and want to promote left-wing political causes. Sr Cristina makes people accept the unacceptable. She's liked as she attempts to conform Christ to the world instead of vice-versa (her audition video on YouTube received over 48 MILLION hits). I heard the ubiquitous song Roar by Katy Perry, and it reminded me of that verse in the Bible, "Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour." (I Peter 5:8--emphasis mine). The spirit of Antichrist is present in most of today's music, not in just the blatant rock groups like AC/DC singing Highway To Hell.
When discerning music, it's important to pay close attention to two things: (1) the lyrics and (2) the lifestyle of the musician(s) singing it. Good old "Deacon Greg" thinks the Cyndi Lauper song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun was OK to perform, because Sr. Cristina pointed to Heaven when singing the verse "oh, daddy dear, you're still number one, but girls just wanna have fun." Time for a reality check.
- Cyndi Lauper, born June 22, 1953, became famous as a rock icon in the early 1980s. She is a promoter of sodomite "rights."
- Her hits include Time After Time, about sexual encounters, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun about the need of women to be as openly promiscuous as men, and She Bop, about masturbation
- Despite "Deacon" Greg's protestations to the contrary, Lauper is all about sexual perversion. In an interview on The Howard Stern Show, Lauper stated that she recorded the vocals of the song while nude .Lauper said she wanted little kids to think the song was about dancing, and to understand the real meaning as they got older. She never directly stated in the lyrics what the meaning of the song was, so it could receive airplay
- The video for She Bop featured Lauper as a quirky sexual liberator leading the brainwashed masses to their own liberation. (This was done in metaphor showing teenagers as fast-food consuming zombies.) There were many double entendres indicating the song's true meaning, including a magazine that Lauper is staring at titled "Beefcake" and other sexual meanings such as the "self-service" sign and three gas pumps with the signs Good, Better and Nirvana in the cartoon part of the video, the vibrating motorcycle, the "masterbingo" part of the video with "Uncle Siggy" Sigmund Freud as host, and Lauper wearing blackout glasses with a white cane in several scenes of the video. In fact, the video doesn't go as far as the lyrics, as the magazine referenced in the song ("...in the pages of a Blueboy magazine") was a popular gay erotica magazine of the time, whereas the magazine Lauper holds represents the tamer — and somewhat closeted — erotica of an earlier era. Nor did the lyrical reference come out of the blue: Lauper has stated that finding a copy of Blueboy lying around in the recording studio provided the impetus for writing She Bop.
- In a 1985 interview with Newsweek magazine, Lauper stated that "Church, family, and state are the three biggest oppressors (of women) to come along.
- MS magazine (a pro-abortion, pro-sodomite rag) declared her their "woman of the year" in 1984. She has since received numerous awards for promoting "LGBT" so-called "rights"
- And because Sr. Cristina points to Heaven, Lauper's music becomes a wonderful tool for conversion? (I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell "Deacon" Greg if he's interested).
Katy Perry is another example of perversity on parade. Born Katheryn Hudson on October 25, 1984, she is seen as wholesome because her father was a Pentecostal minister and she grew up on Gospel music. Her first album was Christian music. Then, she claims in an interview, "When I was 15, because I grew up in a household where all I ever did was listen to gospel music…. I swear I wanted to be, like, the Amy Grant of music, but it didn’t work out, and so I sold my soul to the devil"
Her first big hit after selling her soul was I Kissed a Girl, which is about a lesbian encounter. Later her own father would break down in tears over her choice to serve Satan. He would later acknowledge, as she did earlier, that Perry is doing Satan’s work, exclaiming, “My girl Katy Perry is a devil child.” He stated, "I was at a concert of Katy’s where there were 20,000. I’m watching this generation, and they were going at it. It was almost like church,” Keith said. “I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping. They’re loving and worshiping the wrong thing.” (See http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4911473/katy-perry-preacher-father-in-devil-child-rant.html).
Perry came out as a promoter of Wicca at this year's Grammy awards. She began her performance as a witch, singing within a crystal ball. Then, emerging from the crystal ball, she danced with revolting-looking "demons" replete with devil horns. She had a Knights Templar cross emblazoned across her torso and turned to pole dancing on a wooden witches broom. She completed her Satanic act by standing before a raging fire like an image straight from Hell itself.
This is what we're up against as Satan takes full advantage to deceive as many souls as possible during this time of near universal apostasy. Sr. Cristina's promotion of these wicked songs and the evil people who make money off of it, will not make anyone who is ensnared by them to turn to Christ. Yet how many teens will emulate Sr. Cristina by singing and dancing to these wicked tunes from Hell? How many parents will say it's OK for their kids to do this because if a nun is promoting it as a tool for evangelization (with the support of Antipope Francis) it must be all well and good? How many may lose their soul?
Yes, Katy Perry, like her master Satan, goes about "roaring" like a lion seeking those her perverse ways can devour. And we have Francis and the Vatican II sect promoting all these pop music icons with traditionally attired "nuns" telling the masses to be in the world AND OF the world. Why do so many in the Vatican II sect fall for it? I'm reminded of another Scripture verse, "The perverse are hard to be corrected, and the number of fools is infinite." (Ecclesiastes 1:15).