Monday, December 3, 2018

Singing For Satan---Part 17



 This week I continue my once-per-month series of posts regarding an informal study I undertook in the early 1990s regarding rock and pop music. The purpose of my study (and the background to it) can be read in the first installment of August 7, 2017. If you have not read that post, I strongly encourage you to do so before reading this installment. I will only repeat here the seven (7) evil elements that pervade today's music:

1. Violence/Murder/Suicide
2. Nihilism/Despair
3. Drug and alcohol glorification
4. Adultery/ Fornication and sexual perversion
5. The occult
6. Rebellion against lawful superiors
7. Blasphemy against God, Jesus Christ in particular, and the Church

 The exposing of the bands/artists continues.

Queen and Freddie Mercury
Queen's logo, known as the "Queen's Crest" was designed by Freddie Mercury. It depicts a pagan Phoenix with the equally false and occult Zodiac signs of the band members surrounding the letter "Q." The lions are for astrology sign Leo, the crab is for the sign Cancer, and (appropriately) two fairies for Virgo--the astrological sign of bisexual Mercury. 

 In 1968, a young student at Imperial College, London, named Brain May decided to form a rock band with his friend Tim Staffell. They put out an ad for a drummer, and a young dental student named Roger Taylor was chosen for the job. The band was named Smile ostensibly due to the influence of aspiring dentist Taylor. When Staffell dropped out to join another band, they recruited a friend of Staffell, Farrokh Bulsara (who went by the name Freddie) to replace him. Bulsara, a notorious bisexual, convinced the band to change their name to Queen (a term for a flamboyant male sodomite). In his own words, "I was certainly aware of the gay connotations, but that was just one facet of it."  In 1970, the band would reinvent itself as Queen with the line up of  Brian May (b. 1947), Roger Taylor (b. 1949), a bass guitarist named John Deacon (b. 1951) and Bulsara (d. 1991 from AIDS). Freddie Bulsara would change his last name to "Mercury" after a line he wrote in the song My Fairy King, which reads: "Mother Mercury, Mercury/ Look what they've done to me." He claims the line is about his mother, but as the song is so full of esoteric imagery, it's hard to believe. 

 Queen, for all intents and purposes, ended with the death of sodomite Mercury in 1991. The band has sold approximately 300 million records, making them one of the world's best-selling musicians. In 2001, they were inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame." 

Freddy Mercury: Helping Evil Fight Good
Freddie Mercury quote in an interview given only a few years before his death. 

Freddie Mercury, was born on the East African island of Zanzibar in 1946 when that island was a part of the British Empire. At the age of eight, Mercury attended boarding school in Bombay, India–which was also a part of the British Empire at the time. At 17, Mercury’s family fled Zanzibar as a result of a violent revolution and lived the rest of their days in England. Mercury comes from a race of Afro-Asian people called Parsees. Their religion is Zoroastrianism, a very old pagan creed that originated in modern-day Iran. 

According to scholar Richard Cavendish, "The founder of Zoroastrianism was the man Zoroaster (a Greek corruption of the old Iranian word Zarathushtra). His time and place of birth are unknown, but it is generally believed that he was born around 650 B.C. in Persia (present-day Iran). However, as Richard Cavendish observed, there is much doubt as to when and where Zoroaster was born:

The early history of Zoroastrianism is much in dispute. The religion was founded by Zoroaster (the Greek form of his name, which is Zarathushtra in Persian), but it is not certain when he lived, where he lived or how much of later Zoroastrianism came from him. Tradition puts him in western Iran in the sixth century B.C., a little earlier than the Buddha in India, but it is now thought that he lived in northeastern Iran, in the area on the borders of modern Afghanistan and Turkmenistan. An alternative theory dates him much earlier, somewhere in the period from 1700 to 1500 B.C., and places him in the plains of Central Asia, perhaps before the first groups of Aryans moved south from the plains into Iran and India." (See The Great Religions, New York: Arco Publishing Company, [1980], p. 125).

Zoroastrianism teaches a form of dualism. "Ahura-Mazda" is the supreme deity, and he is opposed by another powerful force known as "Angra Mainyu," or "Ahriman," the bad spirit which is equal to Ahura-Mazda. From the beginning of existence these two antagonistic spirits have been at odds with each other. It is up to the individual to help Ahura-Mazda and be rewarded, or Ahriman and be punished. Zoroastrianism is therefore polytheistic, and involves astrology, numerology (the occult belief in a  mystical relationship between a number and  an event which allegedly can be used to tell the future), and a Bergoglio-like undue emphasis on nature/ecology.

At the age of eight, Mercury was officially initiated into the Zoroastrian faith, and his parents were devout throughout their lifetime. However, Mercury didn’t talk about his religion even though he remained a Zoroastrian for the duration of his life, and Zoroastrian "priests" officiated his funeral. That paganism is a dead end, can be seen in the following quotes taken from the biography The Show Must Go On:The Life of Freddie Mercury, [1994] by Rick Sky. Mercury lived for sodomy and money, yet he found very little happiness. He did Satan's work leading people astray with his music. 

Apart from music Freddie Mercury was torn between two passions--sex and spending money... In a few minutes of ecstatic shopping Mercury was capable of spending more money than most people earn in a lifetime. When I asked him once how he coped with his wealth and whether he ever felt guilty at the millions he made, Mercury was bemused by the question. Throwing his hands dramatically in the air, he declared, "I've always coped extremely well with wealth. I don't believe in hoarding my money away in a bank. I love to spend, spend, spend. After all, that's what money is there for. I'm not like some of these stars who are obsessed with counting their pennies." (pg. 89; Emphasis mine)

In one of his more dramatic moments Mercury confessed, "I have everything that money can buy except happiness." But like many of the things he said, it was a white lie that sounded much better than the truth. In those halcyon days of never-ending shopping and sex, Mercury was thrilled by every new acquisition. A more accurate comment was his confession "I'm fortunate enough to be rich. Sometimes I believe the only bit of happiness I can create is with my money." (pg. 93; Emphasis mine)

"I'll go to bed with anything," [Freddy Mercury] once admitted. "And my bed is so huge it can comfortably sleep six. I prefer my sex without any involvement. There are times when I just lived for sex." And during one interview he told me, "I am a very sexual person. I [have sexual intercourse] all the time, though I am much more choosy now than I used to be." According to his friends, Mercury went to bed with hundreds of men. Many who knew him said he had a great fear of spending time alone--especially at night...(pgs. 102-103; Emphasis mine). 

After he finished his relationship with his only longtime girlfriend, Mary Austin, Mercury explored his homosexuality to the fullest, often having a different male lover every night. The Queen front man told his closest friends that he first had a homosexual relationship at boarding school in India at the age of fourteen. But if Mercury was promiscuous during his wilder days, he always liked to have a regular boyfriend to share whatever part of the world he had chosen as his base, and the conflict between his promiscuity and his need for a steady relationship propelled him into some furious rows with his lovers. (pg. 103; Emphasis mine)

Songs of Iniquity
By far, the most infamous song of Queen is Bohemian Rhapsody. It is the third highest selling single of all time, and the only single to hit number one on two separate occasions, due to the its resurgent popularity when featured in the comedy movie Wayne's World (1992). Many of the words used in the song appear in the demonic Koran. "Bismillah" is one of these and it literally means "In the name of Allah." The word "Scaramouch" means "A stock character that appears as a boastful coward." "Beelzebub" is one of the many names given to Satan. Mercury begins by telling his mother he "just killed a man"--a possible reference to killing his heterosexuality (one of his sodomite lovers agrees with this meaning). He then speaks of Islam, another false and demonic religion, and tells us that Beelzebub has "a devil [demon] put aside for me." 

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro magnifico
(I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me)
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Ah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh mamma mia, mamma mia) Mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby!
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!
Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Any way the wind blows

The song Hammer to Fall is about the inevitability of death, and there are pointless prayers that you can say but the hammer (death) will fall (on you). The song is written from a point of despair and nihilism. 

Here we stand or here we fall
History won't care at all
Make the bed, light the light
Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.

You don't waste no time at all
Don't hear the bell but you answer the call
It comes to you as to us all
We're just waiting for the hammer to fall

Oh, every night and every day
A little piece of you is falling away
But lift your face the Western Way
Build your muscles as your body decays.

Tow the line and play their game
Let the anesthetic cover it all
'Til one day they call your name
You know it's time for the hammer to fall.
Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
(Oh, no! Oh, no!)
Lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
(Oh, no!)
Baby, now your struggle's all in vain.

For he who grew up tall and proud
In the shadow of the Mushroom Cloud
Convinced our voices can't be heard
We just wanna scream it louder and louder and louder

What the hell are we fighting for?
Just surrender and it won't hurt at all
You just got time to say your prayers
While you're waiting for the hammer to—hammer to fall.

Hey! Yes.
It's going to fall! Yeah!
Hammer!
You know
Yeah!
Hammer to fall!

Hammer!
Yeah!

The song We Are The Champions, used at sporting events and even during Trump's campaign, is really about the triumph of the sodomites over heterosexuals. The band members deny this, but would you really believe someone (Mercury) who told Circus magazine, "We want to shock and be outrageous." (April 1974)?

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes 
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

(And I need to go on and on, and on, and on)

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge
Before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

(And I need just go on and on, and on, and on)

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Get Down, Make Love is about a homosexual romp and drugs:

 Get down make love
Get down make love
Get down make love
Get down make love
You take my body
I give you heat
You say you're hungry
I give you meat
I suck your mind
You blow my head
Make love
Inside your bed everybody
Get down make love
Get down make love
Get down make love
Get down make love
Everytime I get hot
You wanna cool down
Everytime I get high
You say you wanna come down
You say its enough
In fact its too much
Everytime I get a
Get down get down get down
Make love
you can shake me
(Get down) I can feel, (make love) you can break me
(Get down) come on so heavy (make love)
(Get down) when you take me (make love)
You make love you make love you make love you make
Love
You can make everybody get down make love
Get down make love (Emphasis mine)

Conclusion
Freddy Mercury really seems to have made a deal with the devil. He chose evil, got fame and fortune, yet was not happy most of the time. He was a pagan who wanted to be damned, and most likely got his wish. Hell will not be found as a place to meet "interesting people." It's eternal torment away from God forever. So if you're looking for true happiness both here and hereafter, dump Queen and listen to He Who is the King of Kings. 

21 comments:

  1. Dear sir, I am going to politely disagree with your interpretation of We are the Champions. As you pointed out Queen already did a song that was open about sodomy. Why would they need to hide the meaning of WATC if they were going to be open about it in other songs anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When WATC was released (1977), a bold song about “sodomite rights” would have done them more harm than good. Had it been more explicit, it never would have gotten such incredible air play.

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
  2. "So if you're looking for true happiness both here and hereafter, dump Queen and listen to He Who is the King of Kings."


    That's exactly what I'm going to do! God bless you, Introibo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freddie Mercury and his depraved lifestyle is lauded, unfortunately, by most of today’s sick society. Being homosexual and bisexual is fine, however, if one may be a straight Christian you are excoriated for not going along with the homo- bisexual agenda. Homosexuals and bisexuals are glorified in todays’s society. Whatever happened to “God Be the Glory” and aspiring to Godly principles? The #MeToo Movement, in my opinion, started out ok, now it has turned into virtually bashing anyone who is straight, even songs about straight people, in favor of the depraved LGBT agenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joann,
      You’re 100% right on. If the sodomites aren’t stopped soon, I fear for the rest of us. Their agenda is the eradication of Christian morality, and the elimination of Jesus Christ from society.

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
  4. Below in the video clip of Freddie M having an interview in 1985. Skip to 2:00 and listen to the end. It sums up devil music intentions.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTeRWtGzGiI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that clip contains the quote about Mercury not wanting to go to Heaven but wanting to go to Hell! It took place in 1985, and he died six years later in 1991. Thank you for sharing this with my readers and me.

      God Bless,
      ---Introibo

      Delete
    2. No problem. He did say "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me" so wanting to go to hell would make sense in his world. I know you have a lot of musicians to cover in the future weeks. Will you do one on Bruno Marrs? A lot of the younger people of today seemed to be bewitched by him.

      Delete
    3. Bruno Mars became active after I did my research in the 1990s. I would have to do original research. If enough readers want me to so, I would definitely consider it.

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
    4. @anonymous5:45
      Thank you for the video link! It was accidentally deleted but I watched it. I agree with you that the information about Bruno Mars was very interesting! I also agree that one must be careful because the video is put out by a Protestant pastor. His video is probably accurate and his intention is very good. I just don’t want people succumbing to the errors of sola scripture and the like.

      Therefore, I will consider doing such in the future of the series from a Traditionalist Catholic perspective. Thank you for the kind words and for giving me such a good idea!

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
    5. I'm glad you didn't post the link anyways. I'm glad you watched it as a tool for the future possibly. Thank you

      Delete
  5. Introibo,
    I placed an order for a statue on eBay and when my order arrived it contained some free items. I received large wooden prayer beads, something that resembled a scalpular and literature on the Orthodox Church. I don’t know how to dispose of the items. Can I throw them out, or what do I do with them? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are Schismatic items, you may throw them away!

      God Bless,

      —-Introibo

      Delete
    2. I bought a Thurifer from an Egyptian Orthodox church via internet.
      (Incense used at my home for personal use.)
      The Thurifer & bag of Incense were blessed by a Thuc line Priest & are ok to use.
      If anyone uses incense for home or church,
      "Nativity brand Holy Night" or "Prinkh Nash Abby" are the best brands.

      Delete
  6. What do you think of the idea that the traditional Bishops are the hierarchy? This would be based on the fact that during interregnums of the past and other instances when the explicit mandate was not possible the bishops consecrated during that time continued the hierarchy validly and licitly apart from the expressed mandate but only with what the theologians call a tacit mandate from the Apostolic See. I'm thinking primarily during the early Church, the Great Western Schism and in monasteries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of singing,is
    "Hodie Christus natus est" recited on Dec.24 or Dec.25 via the Divine Office or Tradition?
    Happy Christmas
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew,
      I believe the Divine Office, but I don't have access to my home library right now.

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  8. Are you glad Freddie Mercury is dead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me be clear: No one worthy of the name Traditionalist wishes evil on another. Freddie Mercury has gone to Judgement. No one knows what transpires between a person’s soul and God in the last days, hours, minutes, or even seconds before death. He was objectively an evil man. I hope, by special Divine grace, he repented and converted, so as to escape Hell.

      To wish evil on others is in itself an evil. I pray at Mass that my enemies may be converted, yet if they refuse God’s Grace, that the Lord will allow me, by His power, to be ever victorious over them in their attacks against me. That’s the proper Christian attitude.

      —-Introibo

      Delete