Monday, November 18, 2013
The Pharmacist Who Peddles Subtle Poison
According to AFP: "Pope Francis on Sunday advised Catholics to take a special dose of spiritual medicine, offering some 20,000 boxes of "mercy" -- containing rosaries -- to pilgrims in St Peter's Square." The story continues, "I now want to suggest a medicine. 'What?' you ask, 'the pope is now a pharmacist?'" Francis said, shaking a box resembling a pack of tablets, after reciting the traditional Sunday Angelus prayer from a window overlooking the square. Labelled "Misericordina, 59 Beads for the Heart" and emblazoned with an image of the human heart, the box contains a rosary and instructions in several languages."Can be used once a day, but in case of emergency can be taken as much as the soul needs," the instruction leaflet says, adding: "The dose is the same for adults and children."The unusual medicine box was inspired by followers of Polish nun Mary Faustina Kowalska, who was made a saint in 2000 and is known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy, according to the Italian news agency ANSA. "Don't forget to take your medicine, because it is good for the heart, the soul, the whole life," the pontiff said.
I can already hear the usual suspects extolling the wonders of Antipope Francis. The SSPX, Michael Voris, Christopher Ferrara, "Fr" Nicholas Gruner, "Fr" Z, and the rest of the knee-jerk Vatican II apologists will use this story to "prove" how traditional and wonderful Francis really is; how his interviews were "misunderstood" because he has such great devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Some of you may be thinking, "Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so why berate Francis for promoting devotion to the Most Holy Rosary?" Just like rat poison, Modernists will give you something 99% ok in order to kill you with the lethal 1%.
There are several things wrong with Frankie's heretical "medicine":
1. It was inspired by the late Sr. Mary Faustina Kowalska (a Vatican II sect "saint")and her "Divine Mercy" apparitions which were CONDEMNED by the Holy Office in 1959. (See the excellent summary at Novus Ordo Watch http://www.novusordowatch.org/wire/divine-mercy-condemned.htm
2. The Vatican II sect promotes a New Rosary, every bit as phony as the Novus Bogus "mass." It contains the Modernist "luminous mysteries" introduced by Antipope John Paul II in 2002. This destroys the link to the 150 Hail Marys representing the 150 psalms. This was NOT the form of the Rosary enjoined by the Blessed Mother. Indeed, one of the "luminous mysteries" is "his (sic--Christ's) proclamation of the Kingdom of God, with his (sic) call to conversion." As Pope Leo XIII taught:
"It is not dogmas of faith or doctrinal principles that the rosary offers to our meditation, but rather events to contemplate with one’s eyes and to remember, and these events presented with their circumstances of person, place, and time are thereby the better impressed upon our souls." (Encyclical Augustissimae Virginis September 12, 1897) The "proclamation of the Kingdom of God" is not a precise historical event like the Resurrection, but is imbued (like the other luminous mysteries) with the Modernist theology of Vatican II. The "Kingdom of God" for Modernists is seen as humanity taken as a whole.
3. When will Frankie's followers get to pray the New Rosary? Certainly not during the "touchy-feely," banter-back-and-forth, Novus Bogus bread and wine service which the Vatican II sect sometimes still calls "mass." The "active participation" makes recitation of prayers and meditation on the things of God virtually impossible.
4. The Rosary always has a Crucifix at the end, to remind us that it derives its efficacy from Christ's Sacrifice of the Cross. That efficacy in the Vatican II sect has been cut off, as the Unbloody Sacrifice of the Mass has been replaced with a false religion and an invalid "mass."
5. Typical of a Modernist, Frankie will talk out of both sides of his mouth. Rosaries are "pelagian" (a heresy) but they're also "good for the heart, the soul, the whole life." (For a wonderful expose on the "counting Rosaries is Pelagian" debacle, please see Novus Ordo Watch http://www.novusordowatch.org/wire/francis-counting-rosaries.htm)
So we can now see the false and lying devotion to Mary being dished out by Antipope Francis as "medicine." It's a prescription for spiritual suicide.