"I don't want everyone to like me. If certain people I knew liked me, I'd think less of myself because of it."--Attributed to Winston Churchill
"Woe to thee when everyone speaks well of thee, for so their fathers did of the false prophets." -- Our Lord Jesus Christ (St. Luke 6:26)
Antipope Francis has an admirer in the person of rock music icon Elton John (b. 1947 as Reginald Dwight). John is a practicing sodomite, and "married" his lover David Furnish. They have two children, both boys, born of the same surrogate mother; one in 2010, the other in 2013.
Elton John has said Frankie is a "saint" and should be "canonized" now. (With all the requirements of canonization trashed, why limit it to those who have died, right?) Keep in mind that John has no intention of amending his life, rather he likes the fact that Bergoglio is joining him in the quest to completely eradicate true Faith and Morals. Frankie wants to conform to the world and not have the world conform to Christ.
Mr. Mark Shea, a Vatican II sect apologist, sees John's praise of Frankie as something wonderful (of course). According to Shea, Frankie is causing John to "revisit what the Gospel has to say." Furthermore, John doesn't need a set of moral precepts, but an "encounter with a person." This is Modernist drivel, pure and simple.
I would like to alert my readers to the depravity of Elton John, and the evil he perpetrates upon the world. Then you can better appreciate both the "Francis Effect" and the "Shea Delusion." Consider the following:
1. Blaspheming Christ in the name of perversion.
- In 2010, John described Jesus as a"compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems." (See The Guardian, 2/19/10, "Sir Elton John Claims Jesus was Gay" by Adam Gabbatt)
- According to the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, John had previously made the public claim that, "From my point of view, I would ban religion completely."
- This year, John stated Christ would've backed "gay marriage." He said, "If Jesus Christ was alive today, I can not see him, as the Christian person that he was and the great person that he was, saying this could not happen." His cited authority for this comment was..."Pope" Francis! According to Elton John, Frankie has"... stripped (the Vatican II sect) down to the bare bones and said it's all basically about love..and inclusiveness." (See The Telegraph, 6/30/14, "Elton John says Jesus would've backed gay marriage. Millions will presume he's right" by Tim Stanley)
- Elton John has collaborated for years with one Bernie Taupin, who writes most of the lyrics for John's music. In an interview for US magazine, Taupin stated that John's "home is laden with trinkets and books relating to Satanism and witchcraft." (7/22/80, pg. 42)
- Earlier that year, Taupin told People magazine that he too decorates his walls with "Satanic art," and said, "the occult fascinates me." (6/23/80 issue)
- Many of John's songs are blasphemous, and promote social rebellion, as well as drug abuse.
- In the song "The Bitch is Back," John sings, "Eat meat on a Friday that's alright"; "Raising Caine I spit in your eye"; and "I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue."
- In the song "Tiny Dancer," we hear Christians called "freaks": "Jesus freaks, out in the street, handing tickets out for God"
- John is noted for his outlandish costumes on stage, most of which portray him as feminine or androgynous. Although once married to a woman, John divorced her and declared himself a bisexual. Later, he said he had enthusiastically embraced homosexuality.
- John performed a duet with the foulmouthed rapper Eminem (birth name Marshall Mathers). John received much criticism for this as Eminem has been known to speak against homosexuals. Why would John befriend this man? They take their marching orders from the same place--and it's not Heaven. Eminem told Spin magazine in a cover story entitled "The Devil and Mr. Mather's," that he met a spirit in his bathroom who identified itself as "Slim Shady." This spirit began to channel the music and lyrics to his songs and propelled him to super-stardom. Eminem's rap music is saturated with violence and hatred. In the song "I'm Back," he praises the Columbine killers. He actually tried to defend the song because "no one ever looks at it from the point of view of the kids who were bullied." Yeah. And maybe we should look at WWII sympathetically from Hitler's point of view? However, Elton John, who would not befriend anyone who spoke against sodomites, nevertheless will overlook such speech when the speaker also promotes the occult and other vices; homosexuality isn't the only sin that takes you to Hell.
Mark Shea wants us to believe Elton John has revisited the Gospel. No, Mark, he's revising it to justify his perversity---even citing to Francis himself-----in order to make people believe the unnatural is acceptable. Does Francis condemn any of this, you ask? Why no! Elton is having an "encounter," don't you see? (Hopefully, not the kind of encounters wherein you get AIDS).
When a man such as Elton John lauds Francis (as he continues unabated on his evil ways corrupting Faith and Morals), what does this say about the so-called "pope"? Mark Shea and Frankie will condemn me as a "self-absorbed, Promethean, neo-Pelagian." Ironically, the same duo will look at Elton John and declare, "Who am I to judge?"