Monday, May 30, 2022
Monday, May 23, 2022
- Can teleport himself through time and space
- Has made contact with Bigfoot
- Went to Mars in 1981 and converses with Martians who live there
- The apparition did not refer to herself as Mary. Nonsense. There are so many sources on this point even the article backs off saying, "Even if the apparition possibly later called herself Mary..."
- Mary did not refer worship to Jesus. In True Devotion to Mary, St. Louis DeMonfort reminds us of this Catholic Truth: [Regarding Scrupulous Devotees of Mary] It is all they can do to endure that there should be more people before the altar of the Blessed Virgin than before the other, as if those who prayed to our Blessed Lady did not pray to Jesus Christ through her. They are willing that we should speak so often of Our Lady and address her so frequently...[they say]“We must have recourse to Jesus Christ; He is our only Mediator. We must preach Jesus Christ; this is the solid devotion.” What they say is in a certain sense true, but in the application they make of it, namely, to hinder devotion to our Blessed Lady, very dangerous; and it is, under pretext of a greater good, a subtle snare of the evil one. (Emphasis mine).
- Referred to the Lady of the Rosary. As if the Rosary is evil!! They also cite to the Celestial Secrets to "prove" Lucia was not sure if the Apparition spoke of herself or another. More cherry-picked claptrap.
- Mary wanted a chapel built for her own glory. Blasphemy. Again, he who honors the Mother honors the Son all the more--it is to the ultimate glory of God.
Monday, May 16, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2022
1. Feeneyites and "Recognize and Resistors:" You must accept all that the Church teaches and submit to it--even in an address to midwives explaining Baptism of Desire, or even when "Pope" Francis, whom you accept as Vicar of Christ tells you "There is no Catholic God."
2. Vatican II apologists: The Vatican II sect must give credence to Bergoglio's rantings that "There is no Catholic God," "Proselytism is solemn nonsense," and "Even atheists can go to Heaven." These statements are a denial of the Catholic Church as the One True Church, outside of which there is no salvation. It also denies faith as necessary for salvation.
The Dreaded "S-Word:" The last line of defense for those listed above is to exclaim, "He was only speaking as a private theologian!" However, that brings them to a place they don't want to be. As St. Alphonsus Liguori teaches: "If ever a pope, as a private person, should fall into heresy, he would at once fall from the pontificate.”(See Oeuvres Complètes. 9:232; Emphasis mine). The Feeneyite, when confronted with the Address to the Italian Midwives, must conclude Pope Pius XII wasn't pope, as he professed the "heresy" of Baptism of Desire as a private theologian. The R&R and Vatican II apologist must realize Bergoglio cannot be pope also for professing heresy. Welcome to sedevacantism.
The Church is our sure guide in life. Even allocutions have doctrinal value that cannot be dismissed. In the theological periodical Clergy Review, theologian Smith summed it up well:
Catholics are bound to believe what the Church teaches. To refuse the assent of divine-Catholic faith to a dogma is to be a heretic; to refuse the assent of ecclesiastical faith to a doctrine which the Church teaches as belonging indirectly to the deposit of faith is to be more or less near to heresy; to refuse internal religious assent to the non-infallible doctrinal decisions of the Holy See is to fail in that submission which Catholics are strictly bound to render to the teaching authority of the Church.(Emphasis mine).