- the sacrificial nature of the Mass
- the Real Presence
- the theocentric character of the Mass
- the importance of the Most Holy Trinity
- the unworthiness of humanity before God
- the teaching of Catholic truths
- the true sense of Scriptures
Here in New York City, you can become a "Feng Shui Consultant" through studying occult practices over eight months that will run you $3,595 (See Feng Shui Manhattan School fengshuimanhattan.com). You can then charge a client a consultation fee of $500, and lay out the floor plan for an additional $800 or so. Such full time consultants can earn from $50,000 to $250,000 per year depending on how much you grow your reputation and get wealthy clients.
The Evils of Using Feng Shui
1. You are decorating your home/office with a practice based on the heresy of pantheism.
Pantheism is the view that the world is either identical to God, or an expression of God’s nature. It comes from ‘pan’ meaning all, and ‘theism,’ which means belief in God. So according to pantheism, “God is everything and everything is God.” (See philosophytalk.org/blog/pantheism).
The Vatican Council of 1870 infallibly defined:
CANON 3. If anyone shall say that the substance and essence of God and of all things is one and the same; let him be anathema.
This is an infallible condemnation of pantheism. No one can therefore endorse any form of pantheism without being a heretic.
2. You implicitly accept that health, healing, and having good things happen in your life is tied to invisible energy forces.
You accept as true that: