Kim Davis, the Rowan County Clerk in Kentucky, went to jail earlier this month when she refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. A federal judge jailed her on contempt when she refused to comply with the Supreme Court decision, handed down this past June, which made "same-sex marriage" a "right." Davis made this brave stand due to her Protestant beliefs. If you think she has any support from "Who am I to judge" Bergoglio, and his perverted hierarchy, guess again. Ms. Davis has been derided from the left-wing and anti-Christians with the usual epithets: "hate" (because she does not condone someone's behavior), "intolerant" (ironically, the left won't tolerate those who are intolerant making them hypocrites), and "homophobic" (an invented word implying mental illness if you don't/won't accept the sodomite agenda).
The latest attack on those who stand for traditional Christian morality is "The law is the law." Upon reading THAT one, my mind raced to the defense which Nazi war criminals raised at Nuremberg--- "Befehl ist Befeh" (literally, "an order is an order"). In other words, "It wasn't my fault I killed Jews, I was just obeying the orders of my superior and I would have been imprisoned or killed myself if I didn't comply." Can you imagine sodomite sympathizers intoning "the law is the law" against Rosa Parks when she defied segregation by refusing to sit in the back of the bus? The Nuremberg defense failed (thankfully), however, I was blown away by the similarities between the Nazis and the sodomites. You read that last sentence correctly: The "Homosexual Rights Movement" is like the Nazi Party of 1930s-1940s Germany. I read a book that spun my head entitled The Pink Swastika published in 1995 by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams.
The book is well researched and puts forward an astonishing thesis: The Nazi Party was founded and driven by sodomites. You might be thinking, "Wait a second! Didn't the Nazis persecute homosexuals? Weren't they put in concentration camps with Jews and forced to wear a pink triangle?" Lively and Abrams put forth a vigorous case that while some homosexuals (and those on trumped up charges of homosexuality) suffered under Hitler and his Nazis, The Pink Swastika attempts to show that that there was far more rape, torture, and murder committed by Nazi deviants/homosexuals than there ever was against homosexuals. The book draws heavily on two sources; Samuel Igra's book Germany's National Vice, which documents the homoerotic foundations of German militarism, and The Nazis and the Occult by Dusty Sklar, which documents the occult roots of Nazi ideology. There are many other sources listed as well. It is as fascinating as it is scary to read.
1. The Founding Of The Nazi Party
- Although Hitler was probably not a homosexual or bisexual, he kept company with many sodomites who were his top Lieutenants. He was a coprophile, (a deviant aroused by human feces) and had relationships with at least four women, one of whom was his niece. Due to his perverted and twisted ways all four women involved with Hitler attempted suicide.
- Why would Hitler found a Party made up of deviants? There are several reasons. First, he wanted people--pimps, murders, and homosexuals--who would be willing to go against traditional morality. Second, homosexuals fit in with Hitler's occult beliefs. Pagan "priests" and "priestesses" were often homosexual. The modern pagan religion of Wicca embraces homosexuality and worships nature. The swastika itself comes from non-Christian, pagan religions. It was used at least 5,000 years before Adolf Hitler designed the Nazi flag. According to the Holocaust Encyclopedia, "The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism. It is a common sight on temples or houses in India or Indonesia. Swastikas also have an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures." Remember the Bible says homosexuality is the result of "worshiping the creation rather than the Creator" (See Romans 1: 18-27). Third, many homosexuals had violent, even murderous inclinations (more on this later in this post).
- Homosexuals may be divided into those who act effeminately ('fems") and those who disguise their unnatural vice under a veneer of being virile and manly ("butches"). The latter were the ones who wanted to revive the pederastic military cults of the pagan pre-Christian era. Their leaders included top Nazis Adolf Brand and Ernst Roehm. They despised the pacifist and effeminate homosexuals; and these were the ones whom were persecuted! Heterosexuals served the purpose of procreation, but the effeminate didn't procreate or share their militaristic vision. Hence, they were seen as subhuman.
2. Homosexual Violence
- According to researcher Dr. Brian Clowes, eight of the top ten serial killers in the U.S. were homosexual, and they account for 68% of all mass murders. This is incredible when you consider that homosexuals claim to account for (an inaccurately inflated) 10% of the total population.
- Gaetan Dugas, is a sodomite who directly and knowingly infected over 1,000 of his fellow homosexuals with the AIDS virus. Even when he was in the final stages, he would have anonymous sex in "gay" bathhouses, and then show his partners his purple Kaposi's Sarcoma blotches saying, "Gay cancer. Maybe you'll get it." He reasoned that he is free to do what he wants with his own body in private. Sound familiar? (See "The Columbus of AIDS," National Review,11/6/87: 19)
3. A Fourth Reich?
- The notorious group ACT-UP, would enter Vatican II sect churches, would go up to receive their communion in the hand and then throw the wafer on the floor to step on it. (Thank God their communion service is invalid!). One of its leaders, Eric Pollard admitted their subversive tactics were largely drawn from Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler.
- While the media never let up on the murder of Matthew Sheppard, when 13 year-old Jesse Dirkhising was murdered by two homosexual men who repeatedly raped him for several hours and tied him up causing his death by asphyxiation, it wasn't a major news story until The Washington Times reported the story one month after his death. Sodomites are to be portrayed as victims, not making others victims.
- Indiana wanted to pass a "Religious Freedom Restoration Act" which read:"A governmental entity may substantially burden a person’s exercise of religion only if the governmental entity demonstrates that application of the burden to the person: (1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest." It was condemned as "anti-LGBT." The threats made to the Republican governor and legislature by the "lavender lobby" to cripple the state's economy was so fierce,they watered the bill down and caved in.
- A bakery in the Portland, Oregon area that declined to make a wedding cake for a gay couple two years ago was ordered to pay $135,000 in damages in July.
- In Washington state, a florist has been fighting a lawsuit filed after she refused to provide services for a gay wedding in 2013.
The sodomites have invaded places of power in government and the Vatican II sect. A "Gay Mafia"controls Modernist Rome. The media and academia have turned those who object to homosexual practice into "bigoted morons" (at best) and "discriminatory criminals" (at worst). The government complies by fining, and now even jailing, people of faith. "Pope" Francis doesn't want to judge them, does nothing to stop their agenda, and even wants to give them the Novus Bogus "communion." Is this the beginning of more Homo-Fascism? It's a very real and frightening probability if things keep going as they have--especially in the last 15 years. So remember that the next time you dare to assert that you believe homosexual acts to be immoral, the people who will denigrate you as "bigoted," "hateful," "fanatic," and will demand that you accept homosexuality under pain of job loss, fines, and even prison, are against intolerance.