|"Save yourselves from this perverse generation"--Acts 2:40|
The false pope, Francis, tells us that the Church should apologize to sodomites for they way they were treated. The suggestion for an apology came from German "Cardinal" Reinhard Marx, who in a recent speech in Ireland, said that both Church and society have treated "gay persons" poorly and that the Church should say it’s sorry. Frankie made the statement during an in-flight press conference held on June 26, 2016. This is the latest in the war to shame, discriminate against, and malign those who uphold traditional sexual morals. If you think I'm exaggerating, you'll soon see it's no overstatement.
The push to make perversion the "new normal" can be seen everywhere. Consider the new alphabetized "LGBTQIA" that we must accept, or be labeled "homophobic" (in this brave new world, disagreement = mental illness). What do all those letters mean? according to http://tahoesafealliance.org:
"Lesbian – A female- identified person who is attracted romantically, physically, or emotionally to another female-identified person.
Gay – A person, mainly a male-identified person, who is attracted romantically, physically, or emotionally to another a person of the same sex.
Bisexual – A person who is attracted romantically, physically, or emotionally to both men and women.
Transgender – A person who is a member of a gender other than that expected based on anatomical sex.
Queer – An umbrella term which embraces a variety of sexual preferences, orientations, and habits of those who do not adhere to the heterosexual and cisgender majority. The term queer includes, but is not exclusive to lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transpeople, and intersex persons, traditionally, this term is derogatory and hurtful, however, many people who do not adhere to sexual and/or gender norms use it to self-identify in a positive way.
Intersex – Someone whose physical sex characteristics are not categorized as exclusively male or exclusively female.
Asexual – A person who does not have a sexual orientation. A person that does not experience a sexual attraction but can experience a romantic, emotional, or aesthetic attraction to another person.
Ally – A person who does not identify as LGBTQIA, but supports the rights and safety of those who do"
Got all that? On January 18, 2006, The European Parliament passed the "Resolution On Homophobia in Europe" which states in part:
"Whereas further action is needed at EU and national levels to eradicate homophobia and promote a culture of freedom, tolerance and equality among citizens and in legal systems, [the European Parliament]
1. Strongly condemns any discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation;
2. Calls on Member States to ensure that LGBT people are protected from homophobic hate speech and violence and ensure that same-sex partners enjoy the same respect, dignity and protection as the rest of society;
3. Urges Member States and the Commission firmly to condemn homophobic hate speech or incitement to hatred and violence, and to ensure that freedom of demonstration – guaranteed by all human rights treaties - is respected in practice;
4. Calls on the Commission to ensure that discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation in all sectors is prohibited by completing the anti-discrimination package based on Article 13 of the Treaty either by proposing new directives or by proposing a general framework covering all grounds of discrimination and all sectors;
5. Urges Member States and the Commission to step up the fight against homophobia through education, such as campaigns against homophobia in schools, in universities and in the media, as well as through administrative, judicial and legislative means;" (Emphasis mine).
The powers that be, both political and religious, are out to enforce the "rights" of perverts and to marginalize those of us who think and believe otherwise. Freedom of speech becomes "hate speech." Children and young adults will be brainwashed into acceptance starting in elementary school through college. I shudder to think what further "administrative, judicial, and legislative means" await the rest of us who will not kneel before the New Sodomite Order.
The Real Marginalized Are Non-Perverts
What I'm writing about in this post--A New Sodomite Order--is not some dystopian future, it is here. We must realize this now and each of us take some action before it gets even worse. The following is a list of actual events that have taken place in the United States of America, the "land of the free."
- A Vatican II sect New Jersey high school theology teacher of 33 years, Patricia Jannuzzi, was fired for posting comments in support of traditional marriage on her Facebook page. She and her family were subjected to name-calling and she was re-instated only after several weeks of legal battles. She had said on Facebook that homosexuals have "an agenda to re-engineer western civilization into a slow extinction." "Monsignor" Seamus Brennan who had approved her removal, let her back only because of pressure from parents who had decent morals protesting her dismissal, and because of the expense at the prospect of a protracted legal battle. (Speaking of sodomy, the Vatican II clergy have to keep plenty of money on hand to make bail). The school said it would adjust its social media policy for teachers, and told them to "not act in a way that could offend anyone." How's that for being overbroad and vague?
- Kenneth Howell, an adjunct professor at the University of Illinois, was teaching a class on modern Catholic social thought. He was fired for teaching modern Catholic (Vatican II) thought on Natural Law theory. The chairman of the religion department stated that his explanations of Church doctrine concerning homosexuality had people complaining that he was using "hate speech."
- County Clerk Kim Davis, from Kentucky, refused to issue marriage licenses for sodomite couples because it was against her faith and conscience. Federal Judge David Bunning sent her to jail because a fine "wouldn't bring about compliance." Obama and Hillary Clinton supported her being jailed. Clinton tweeted that elected officials should be "held to their duty to uphold the law--end of story." Apparently, Clinton feels that Obama should be exempt. After all, didn't he refuse to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) signed into law by Bill Clinton? He clearly refused to uphold the law, and the U.S. House of Representatives took the unprecedented step of doing so in the courts; this is the duty of the executive branch of government, not the legislature. Obama should have been in a jail cell next to Ms. Davis if Hillary Clinton meant what she said and wasn't the consummate hypocrite--end of story.
- A Christian retreat house in New Jersey was ordered by a court to provide space for "same-sex wedding" receptions. The judge opined the Constitution allows "some intrusion into religious freedom to balance other important societal goals."
- Harvey Milk, the openly sodomite candidate elected member of the Board of Commissioners in San Francisco, will be honored with a postage stamp and a Navy ship named for him. In 1978, Milk was murdered over a non-related political dispute by politician Dan White. Randy Shilts was a San Francisco Chronicle reporter and close friend to Harvey Milk. Though Shilts died of AIDS in 1994, he remains, even today, one of the most beloved journalists in the sodomite community. Shilts was also Harvey Milk's biographer. In his glowing book The Mayor of Castro Street , he wrote of Milk’s "relationship" with a sixteen year old boy: " … Sixteen-year-old (Jack) McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure. … At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (Emphasis mine). The U.S. will honor a sexual predator of young boys. (See ownhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2013/10/28/sexual-predator-honored-with-us-postage-stamp-n1732355)
Frankie and Hillary
"Pope" Francis wants us to "apologize" to sodomites for "marginalizing" them. Who's really being marginalized? True Catholics and non-perverts. Who will apologize to Kim Davis, Kenneth Howell, and Patricia Jannuzzi? Not Frankie. I was disappointed that Donald Trump found it necessary to talk about protection of "LGBTQ" people at the RNC. People should be protected, not their perversions, so if you protect people nothing further needs to be done or said. Hillary Clinton is to the State what Frankie is to the "Church." On December 6, 2011, she gave a talk as Secretary of State at the UN Palace of Nations and declared, "gay rights are human rights, and human rights are gay rights." (See http://www.globalequality.org/newsroom/latest-news/1-in-the-news/173-global-press-and-organizational-statement-on-secretary-clinton-human-rights-speech-and-presidential-memorandum).
LGBTQIA isn't enough. There's a push to add three more letters: "PPK." Pansexual, Polygamous, and Kink. When will they add another P for "pederast?" It will be here sooner than you think. None of what I wrote above was even imaginable going back only 26 years to 1990, although many Traditionalists I knew were talking about it at the time, and were laughed to scorn. The only four unprotected letters in the alphabet soup of Sodom will be "TC, NP" ---"Traditionalist Catholic, Non-Pervert." Pray, inform, and get involved in whatever way you can to expose the false Vatican II sect and the agenda of the sodomites. If we don't pray and act, our marginalization will be of epic proportions. Be afraid. Be very afraid.