With the "canonization" of Mother Teresa, false "Pope" Francis has given the world yet another example of ecumenical adoration. Mother Teresa performed many and wonderful acts of mercy. However, she exalted the Corporal Works of Mercy over the Spiritual Works of Mercy. Her ecumenism was all pervasive. She is quoted as having said, "I’ve always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic." She also participated in Buddhist worship. These horrific examples of her apostasy could be multiplied, but I have no need to belabor the point. No Traditionalist is in position to say if she (or anyone else except Judas) is in Hell or not, as she may have repented in the last moments of her life and achieved Heaven. "But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins." (1 Peter 4:8). However, canonization is not merely a declaration that someone "made it to Heaven," but that they are worthy of emulation by the Faithful. As she denied the One True Church and its absolute necessity for salvation, she is not so worthy.
This latest act of ecumenical insanity does provide me an opportunity to show (a) what the Church taught about false religions and praying with false sects prior to Vatican II, (b) that Catholic dogma cannot change, (c) that the Vatican II sect promotes the very things the Church always condemned, (d) that it is the teaching of the Church that the pope can lose his office by Divine Law should he become a manifest heretic as a private theologian (and further, that the Divine Law prohibits heretics, schismatics, and apostates from obtaining the papal office). Ergo, it is morally certain that there has been no pope since at least November 21, 1964 when Paul VI signed Lumen Gentium of Vatican II.
I. What the Church Has Always Taught About Communicatio in Sacris
Communicatio in sacris is Latin for "communion in the sacred." It refers to the active participation by members of the True Church with adherents of false sects in non-Catholic functions. Here is what was taught:
1. 1917 Code of Canon Law
Canon 1258 sec. 1: "It is unlawful for Catholics to assist actively in any way at, or take part in, the religious services of non-Catholics. sec. 2: A passive or merely material presence may be tolerated, for reasons of civil duty or honor, at funerals, weddings, and similar celebrations, provided no danger of perversion or scandal arises from this assistance. In doubtful cases the reason for assisting must be grave, and recognized as such by the bishop."
According to canonists Abbo and Hannon, the reason for this canon is because:
- It is founded in the natural and Divine positive Law
- The Catholic Church is the only Church in which, by Divine ordinance, worship may be rendered to God
- Such communication with non-Catholics in their services involves a threat of perversion to Catholics or at least the danger they will become indifferent in religious belief
- Catholics who observe it may take scandal
- Non-Catholics may see in it a quasi-approbation of their services or their erroneous belief
St Thomas Aquinas: ""...if anyone were to...worship at the tomb of Mohammed, he would be deemed an apostate." (See Summa Theologica, Pt. II, Q. 12, A. 1, Obj. 2)
St. Alphonsus Liguori: "It is not permitted to take part at the sacred rites of infidels and heretics in such a way that you would be judged to be in communion with them." (Theologia Moralis, Lib. 5, Tract. 1, Cap. 3)
Theologian Prummer: To worship with non-Catholics in their manner is a denial of the Catholic Faith. (See Manuale Theologiae Moralis, Tomus I, Tract. VII, art. III)
3. The Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office
In 1729, the Holy Office stated that participation in heretic and schismatic worship is "universally prohibited by natural and Divine Law" and that "no one has the power to dispense" and "nothing excuses."
4. Pope Pius IX
"They should totally shun their religious celebrations, their buildings, and their chairs of pestilence which they have with impunity established to transmit the sacred teachings...They should avoid them as strangers and thieves who come only to steal, slay, and destroy. For the Church's children should consider the proper action to preserve the most precious treasure of faith, without which it is impossible to please God, as well as action calculated to achieve the goal of faith, that is the salvation of their souls, by following the straight road of justice." (See Graves ac Diuturnae, #4, 1875; Emphasis mine).
II. Catholic Dogma Cannot Change
Propositions of Modernism CONDEMNED by Pope St. Pius X:
58. Truth is no more immutable than man himself, since it evolved with him, in him, and through him.
59. Christ did not teach a determined body of doctrine applicable to all times and all men, but rather inaugurated a religious movement adapted or to be adapted to different times and places.
62. The chief articles of the Apostles' Creed did not have the same sense for the Christians of the first ages as they have for the Christians of our time.
65. Modern Catholicism can be reconciled with true science only if it is transformed into a non-dogmatic Christianity; that is to say, into a broad and liberal Protestantism. (See Lamentabili Sane, 1907)
III. The Teaching of the Vatican II Sect
1. Unitatis Redintegratio (Decree on Ecumenism):
8. "This change of heart and holiness of life, along with public and private prayer for the unity of Christians, should be regarded as the soul of the whole ecumenical movement, and merits the name, 'spiritual ecumenism.'"
2. DIRECTORY FOR THE APPLICATION OF PRINCIPLES AND NORMS ON ECUMENISM
108. Where appropriate, Catholics should be encouraged, in accordance with the Church's norms, to join in prayer with Christians of other Churches and ecclesial Communities. Such prayers in common are certainly a very effective means of petitioning for the grace of unity, and they are a genuine expression of the ties which still bind Catholics to these other Christians. Shared prayer is in itself a way to spiritual reconciliation.
111. Representatives of the Churches, ecclesial Communities or other groups concerned should cooperate and prepare together such prayer. They should decide among themselves the way in which each is to take part, choose the themes and select the Scripture readings, hymns and prayers.
118. In liturgical celebrations taking place in other Churches and ecclesial Communities, Catholics are encouraged to take part in the psalms, responses, hymns and common actions of the Church in which they are guests. If invited by their hosts, they may read a lesson or preach.
137. Catholic churches are consecrated or blessed buildings which have an important theological and liturgical significance for the Catholic community. They are therefore generally reserved for Catholic worship. However, if priests, ministers or communities not in full communion with the Catholic Church do not have a place or the liturgical objects necessary for celebrating worthily their religious ceremonies, the diocesan Bishop may allow them the use of a church or a Catholic building and also lend them what may be necessary for their services. Under similar circumstances, permission may be given to them for interment or for the celebration of services at Catholic cemeteries.
IV. Church Teaching On Loss Of Ecclesiastical Office
1. The First Vatican Council (1870):
(Rather than list the long citations from myriad canonists and theologians about this topic, (all teaching that heresy deprives a pope of his office by Divine Law), I will cite from the discussion on the topic at the First Vatican Council--definitive proof that a heretic can't be pope).
"The question was also raised by a Cardinal, 'What is to be done with the Pope if he becomes a heretic?' It was answered that there has never been such a case; the Council of Bishops could depose him for heresy, for the moment he becomes a heretic he is not the head or even a member of the Church. The Church would not be, for a moment, obliged to listen to him when he begins to teach a doctrine the Church knows to be false doctrine, and he would cease to be Pope, being deposed by God Himself...If he denies any dogma of the Church held by every true believer, he is no more Pope than either you or I; and so in this respect the dogma of infallibility amounts to nothing as an article of temporal government or cover for heresy." [Address at the First Vatican Council by Archbishop Purcell, of Cincinnati, Ohio, on the infallibility of the pope as defined at the Council]--See The Life and Work of Pope Leo XIII by Rev. James J. McGovern, D.D., pg. 241)
This teaching at the Council was confirmed by theologian Iragui: "In the First Vatican Council, the following question was proposed: Whether or not the Roman Pontiff as a private person could fall into manifest heresy? ...theologians commonly concede that the Roman Pontiff, if he should fall into manifest heresy, would no longer be a member of the Church, and therefore could neither be called its visible head." (See Manuale Theologiae Dogmaticae, Madrid: Ediciones Studium , 371).
2. No need for a declaratory sentence:
According to canonists Wernz and Vidal, "Through notorious and openly revealed heresy, the Roman Pontiff, should he fall into heresy, by that very fact is deemed to be deprived of the power of jurisdiction even before any declaratory judgment of the Church..." (See Ius Canonicum, Rome: Gregorian  2: 453).
3. Heretics and Schismatics Barred from Obtaining the Papacy
Pope Paul IV--Cum Ex Apostolatus Officio February 15, 1559:
" In addition, [by this Our Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity We enact, determine, decree and define:] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:
(i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;"
V. The Actions of Wotyla, Ratzinger, and Bergoglio
1. Wotyla ("Pope" "St." John Paul II)
- Prayed with African witch doctors August 8, 1985
- Actively participated in a Zoroastrian ceremony in India February 5, 1986
- Took part in a Jewish worship service at the synagogue April 13, 1986
- Held the Assisi abominations where all the false sects were invited to pray for peace to their false gods (1986 and 2002) --this included Hindus, Buddhists, and Voodoo practitioners along with every heretic and schismatic to boot!
2. Ratzinger ("Pope" Benedict XVI)
- Held his own Assisi abominations in 2006 and 2011
- Prayed in a mosque with Mohammedan infidels facing Mecca November 30, 2006
- Worshiped with a female Lutheran "bishop" on September 23, 2011
- "Canonizes" Wotyla on April 27, 2014
- Kneels before a Protestant minister to be "blessed" on June 19, 2006
- Asks Jews for Passover prayers and wishes them well in their false religion:
"To the Chief Rabbi of Rome, Doctor Riccardo Di Segni,
In remembering with renewed gratitude our meeting on 17th January, when I was cordially welcomed by you and by the Jewish Community of the city in the Great Synagogue, I wish to express my most heartfelt wishes for the feast of Passover. It points out that the Almighty has released his beloved people from slavery and brought them to the Promised Land . May God also accompany you today with the abundance of his Blessings, protect your community and, in His mercy, bestow peace upon everyone. I ask you to pray for me, as I assure you of my prayers for you: may the Almighty allow us to be able to grow more and more in friendship.
Franciscus, PP.21st April 2016." (Emphasis mine; no mention of conversion and tacitly admits efficacy of Jewish prayers--he has also participated in Jewish services)
- "Canonizes" Mother Teresa September 4, 2016. She participated in Buddhist worship and declared "I love all religions."
Summary and Conclusion
- Members of the One True church are barred by natural and Divine Positive Law from active participation in non-Catholic worship.
- Catholic dogma cannot change into something other than what it was always understood to mean. To say otherwise is the heresy of Modernism.
- The Church has always taught that praying with non-Catholics at their services constitutes heresy.
- Divine Law teaches that heretics cannot become or remain pope.
- John Paul II, Benedict XVI and Francis have all participated actively in non-Catholic worship.
- The Vatican II sect teaches the opposite of what the Church always taught about active participation in non-Catholic worship.
- Francis "canonizes" ecumenical heretics (apostates) John Paul II and Mother Teresa