- The sect's history
- Their theology
- Tips on how to share the True Faith with them
One of the most misunderstood, little known, and dangerous sects is that of Anthroposophy. If you've ever heard of Waldorf Schools, the occultist Rudolf Steiner, founder of Anthroposophy, started the Waldorf education system. Before becoming an attorney, I was a New York City science teacher. I had heard of these private schools in my education courses both as an undergrad, and as a graduate student, but they were glossed over for the most part, just like Montessori Schools. (Dr. Maria Montessori, was an Italian physician who also developed a "child-centered" theory of education. She died in 1952). Although I was taught various educational theories, Waldorf education was presented as a place for rich parents to send their kids for a 1960s "hippie" type of learning experience.
Children at these schools learn at their own pace, and most don't read until they are about 9 years old. They generally have only two or three teachers from first through eighth grade, because the teachers stay with them for about three grades each (in education, this is known as "looping"). The price is hefty, tuition is about $18,000 per year (plus additional charges), and many executives from technology firms send their kids there, in spite of the fact Waldorf schools eschew technology for the most part. To educate a child from first grade through high school would cost approximately $235,000 when all is said and done. There are about 1,100 Waldorf schools in the world and approximately 160 are in the United States. Rudolf Steiner was an occultist, and the goal of his educational method is to train children to become clairvoyants who can make contact with the spirit world. I know it sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone, but I haven't lost my mind. To read the rest of what I wrote about Waldorf Schools, please read my post: introiboadaltaredei2.blogspot.com/2018/06/an-education-in-evil.html.
In this post, I will expose the truth about Anthroposophy, and the connection to the Vatican II sect.
Rudolf Steiner and the Founding of Anthroposophy
- Everything evolves, and there has been "reverse evolution" wherein people became certain animals
- There are several "bodies:" a physical body composed of the same material elements as minerals, plants, and animals; an etheric or “life” body that is common to plants, animals, and humans; an astral or “soul” body similar to that possessed by animals; and an integrating “I” that is uniquely human
- Our evolutionary process began not on planet Earth but on a much earlier planet with some spiritual correspondences to Saturn. This planet was reincarnated in phases corresponding to the Sun and the Moon, making our Earth the fourth in what will be an ongoing series of incarnations
- People have twelve senses but only learn to use five
- Goblins exist and Buddha now lives on Mars
- Actresses Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock
- Former CEO of American Express Kenneth Chenault
- American film director Austin Chick
- Renowned Biochemist Thomas Sudhof
- Former Member of Finnish Parliament (and first admitted sodomite elected) Oras Tynkkynen
- Norwegian author and journalist Karin Beate "Linn" Ullmann