Monday, August 21, 2023

Singing For Satan---Special Edition

 


From August 2017 to August 2019, I ran a series of posts exposing the evil in rock, pop, and rap music, and I called the series of posts "Singing For Satan." Although that "first Monday of the month" series ended four years ago, I reserved the right to bring up another post on the topic if I thought any artist(s) not previously covered needed to be exposed. I feel the necessity to present the facts on three of the most popular (and most wicked) singers since I ended my coverage. I will reproduce the brief overview that accompanied the Singing For Satan series before exposing the artists. Due to the visibility of these singers, I did research into their music recently; it did not come from prior research as was the case in my other Singing For Satan posts. God bless you all, my dear readers---Introibo

The Introduction to the original series of posts:

This week I continue my series of posts regarding an informal study I undertook in the early 1990s regarding rock and pop music. The purpose of my study (and the background to it) can be read in the first installment of August 7, 2017. If you have not read that post, I strongly encourage you to do so before reading this installment. I will only repeat here the seven (7) evil elements that pervade today's music:

1. Violence/Murder/Suicide
2. Nihilism/Despair
3. Drug and alcohol glorification
4. Adultery/ Fornication and sexual perversion
5. The occult
6. Rebellion against lawful superiors
7. Blasphemy against God, Jesus Christ in particular, and the Church

 The exposing of the bands/artists continues.

WARNING!! This post contains material that is extremely graphic, and may be found very disturbing. Reader discretion is advised.

Taylor Swift, P!nk, and Demi Lovato

Arguably the most popular performing artist today, Taylor Swift (b. 1989) has a veritable army of devoted young fans (primarily--but by no means exclusively--10 to 25 years old) known as "Swifties." She has sold approximately 114 million albums to date and is worth an estimated $740 million dollars according to Forbes magazine. Her short biography runs thus:

Taylor Alison Swift is a multi-Grammy award-winning American singer-songwriter. As one of the most popular contemporary female recording artists, she is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which has received much media attention. In 2010 at the age of 20, became the youngest artist in history to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year. In 2011 Swift was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year.

Born in Pennsylvania, she grew up in the suburban Philadelphia area. Her eponymous debut album in 2006 peaked at number five on Billboard 200 and spent the most weeks on the chart in the 2000s. As a songwriter, Swift has received awards from the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. She is also the recipient of ten Grammy Awards, five Guinness World Records, one Emmy Award, 23 Billboard Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, eight Academy of Country Music Awards, and one Brit Award. Swift is one of the best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 40 million albums—including 27.1 million in the US—and 130 million single downloads. She has appeared in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world (2010 and 2015), Forbes’ top-earning women in music (2011–2015), Forbes‘ 100 most powerful women (2015) and Forbes Celebrity 100 (2016). She was the youngest woman to be included in the third of these and ranked first in Celebrity 100. (See short-biography.com/taylor-swift.htm). Swift "identifies" as Christian, but there is no mention of her denomination.

In 2011, Vatican II sect "Archbishop" John Clayton Nienstedt (b. 1947) of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis in Minnesota, had this to say about Taylor Swift:

And here is the best part[about Swift]: her lyrics are pro-parent and pro-family. She speaks about her relationship with Mom and Dad, on being nice, putting bullies in their place and backing up friends...It is refreshing to find a popular, musical role model who is focused on friends, friendship and family values. 
(See thecatholicspirit.com/only-jesus/bringing-a-musical-role-model-to-my-attention).

This is the common view of Swift that many still hold. However, the claim does not hold up under inspection. (N.B. "Archbishop" Nienstedt resigned his bishopric in 2015 after the County Prosecutor announced he was bringing criminal charges and initiating a civil suit against the archdiocese for failing to protect children from sexual abuse. Nienstedt was also accused of sexual misconduct against seminarians and other young men). 

Taylor Swift: Promoting Sodomites
Swift's song You Need To Calm Down (2019), is about the alleged "overreaction" of Christianity to sexual perversion. In the music video for You Need to Calm Down, Swift features nearly a whole parade of  sodomites and homo-activists. She even wears a wig with the same colors as the bisexual flag. Spin magazine quotes her as saying, "Rights are being stripped from basically everyone who isn’t a straight white cisgender male."
You are somebody that I don't know
But you're taking shots at me like it's Patrón
And I'm just like "Damn, it's 7:00 a.m."
Say it in the street, that's a knock-out
But you say it in a Tweet, that's a cop-out
And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?"
And I ain't trying to mess with your self-expression
But I've learned the lesson that stressin'
And obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun
And snakes and stones never broke my bones so
So, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
You need to calm down
You're being too loud
And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh (oh)
You need to just stop
Like, can you just not step on my gown?
You need to calm down
You are somebody that we don't know
But you're coming at my friends like a missile
Why are you mad?
When you could be GLAAD? (You could be GLAAD)
Sunshine on the street at the parade
But you would rather be in the dark ages
Making that sign, must've taken all night
You just need to take several seats and then try to restore the peace
And control your urges to scream about all the people you hate
'Cause shade never made anybody less gay so
So, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
You need to calm down
You're being too loud
And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh (oh)
You need to just stop
Like, can you just not step on his gown?
You need to calm down
And we see you over there on the internet
Comparing all the girls who are killing it
But we figured you out
We all know now, we all got crowns
You need to calm down
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
You need to calm down (you need to calm down)
You're being too loud (you're being too loud)
And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh (oh)
You need to just stop (can you stop?)
Like, can you just not step on our gowns?
You need to calm down (Emphasis mine).

In the lyrics, GLAAD is an acronym for Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. She claims those opposed to sodomites "hate them." In reality, telling someone their morally wrong and need to repent is pure charity. This song is not an isolated event in Swift's career. According to one institution of higher education:
Taylor Swift has been a longtime ally and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community — a fact she makes clear in her hit song, “You Need to Calm Down.”

Swift, a donor and supporter of groups such as GLAAD and others; her “The Eras Tour” is among the most inclusive LGBTQ+ concerts.

Craig Loftin, lecturer in American studies at Cal State Fullerton, said Swift is part of several 21st-century artists unafraid to stand up for the LGBTQ+ community.

Loftin mentioned other famous pop stars, such as Madonna, as celebrities who were open about supporting the queer community in the 1980s and 1990s when it was unpopular and uncommon.

Loftin said: “Taylor Swift is one of several 21st-century pop music stars who openly cultivate an LGBTQ following in a much more direct and open manner than pop stars in the past, even flamboyant gay pop stars like Boy George who felt tremendous pressure to lie about their sexuality in order to have their big-time careers in the 1980s.” 

“There is tremendous progress in the acceptance of LGBTQ people in American culture and society (despite the current backlash against transgender visibility in many states).”
(See fullerton.edu/press-release/taylor-swifts-popularity-with-the-lgbtq-community; Emphasis mine).

Taylor Swift: Promoting the murder of unborn children
On the joyous occasion of the United States Supreme Court overruling the murderous 1973 decision Roe v. Wade which declared a "constitutional right" to murder unborn babies, Swift denounced the June 24, 2022 pro-life decision Dobbs v. Jackson:

Taylor Swift has denounced the Supreme Court’s decision to roll back the rights of American women, by overturning of Roe v Wade...“I’m absolutely terrified that this is where we are – that after so many decades of people fighting for women’s rights to their own bodies, today’s decision has stripped us of that,” Swift wrote on Twitter.

She also re-tweeted a lengthy post by Michelle Obama, who shared her “heartbreak” over the decision.
(See independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/taylor-swift-abortion-rights-b2109009.html;Emphasis mine). Clearly Swift does not recognize the biological fact of the humanity of unborn children.

Taylor Swift: Promoting promiscuity
Swift, the "promoter of family values," shacked-up with her then boyfriend Joe Alwyn. She wrote a song celebrating their sin, and how proud she was that no one could tell her differently.

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover (Emphasis mine)

Taylor ("Not Very") Swift found out the hard way that shacking up with a "lover" gives you a less likely chance of staying together than when you have a spouse. The research tells us, for instance, that most fornicating couples who shack-up today end up like Swift and Alwyn, not even making it to the altar. One recent study found that 54% of first-time live-in fornicators saw their relationship end in a breakup within six years of moving in together, whereas only 33% had gotten married in the same time frame. (See also ifstudies.org/blog/is-cohabitation-still-linked-to-greater-odds-of-divorce). 

It's no wonder the "archbishop" sees Swift in a positive light:
According to Pew Research: 55% of Vatican II sect members (called "Catholics") see shacking-up as good as any other way of life. Most Vatican II sect members also say it is acceptable for a "same-sex couple" committing acts against nature to live together, including 46% who say this is as good as any other way of life. 
(See pewresearch.org/religion/2015/09/02/chapter-3-family-matters).

To the best of my knowledge and belief, Taylor Swift has never molested any children (or helped molesters evade the law), so by Vatican II sect clergy standards, she's a candidate for canonization.

Taylor Swift: Going "Every Witch" Way
In the video for her song "Willow" [2019], Swift inserts an unnecessary scene about witchcraft. As one viewer on the Internet stated: In Taylor Swift’s “Willow” music video, she includes occult worship, a troubling practice being normalized in culture across numerous forms of media. 

The “Willow” music video follows Swift as she tries to connect with her lover. Something always stands in their way, and they are forced to escape to different time periods where they attempt to connect again. The scenes for the first two verses find Swift in a forest and a 1920s bar before the third scene takes place during cult worship around a campfire.

This cult worship scene has no relevance to the song, nor does it tie into the scenes from the previous verses. Swift observes the occult ritual taking it in for a few moments before taking her place and joining the dance for the second half of the verse. After, she leaves to travel through time again and continue looking for her lover, whom she eventually convenes with during the final chorus of the song.

The inclusion of the campfire witchcraft scene is confusing, as it was unnecessarily added onto lyrics it has zero relevance to. Nonetheless, it provides another worrying example of the way witchcraft and pagan worship are being pushed into pop culture and becoming normalized. 

Swift has continued to tie witchcraft to this song during her Eras Tour, donning ritualistic garb while performing the song, and having her backup dancers wear capes. 

Despite her defenders saying, "it was a publicity stunt" and "people who think she's a witch (or promoting witchcraft) are crazy," it is not the first time Swift sings about the occult or dresses like a witch. In her video for the song "..Ready For It" (2017), she dresses in a witch-like cape. Her 2017 song I Did Something Bad  references witches:

They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one
They got their pitchforks and proof
Their receipts and reasons
They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one
So light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up)
Light me up, go ahead and light me up (light me up)
Light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up)
Light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up)
They say I did something bad
Then why's it feel so good?
They say I did something bad
But why's it feel so good?
Most fun I ever had
And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could
It just felt so good, good
Oh, you say I did something bad
Then why's it feel so good, good?
So bad, why's it feel so good?
Why's it feel, why's it feel so good? (Bad)
It just felt so good, good (Emphasis mine).
Once more, her defenders claim she's singing about a "witch-hunt" not actual witches. In the 2020 song Mad Woman, Swift again references witches:
Now I breathe flames each time I talk
My cannons all firin' at your yacht
They say, "Move on", but you know, I won't
And women like hunting witches, too
Doing your dirtiest work for you
It's obvious that wanting me dead
Has really brought you two together (Emphasis mine). 

Combine this with her pervasive use of witch imagery (even when it has no relevance to the lyrics), Swift is (at the very least) trying to normalize witchcraft and the occult. Her positions on sodomites, abortion, and promiscuity certainly don't help her case, as occultists hold the same views as she does. Note well, that Swift is constantly angry at men and seeking revenge on them (the "villains") in many of her song lyrics. This misandrist-style feminism is inherent in witchcraft.

Tickled P!ink Over Paganism
Like Taylor Swift, "Pink" (written as "P!nk") is another moral abomination. Her short bio runs as follows:
Alecia Beth Moore, known professionally as Pink (frequently stylized as P!nk), is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Alecia Beth Moore was born on September 8, 1981, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, to nurse Judy and insurance salesman Jim Moore, a Vietnam War veteran. She is mainly an R&B and pop singer whose collaborative rendition of “Lady Marmalade” rose to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and earned her a Grammy Award.

She dreamed of being an Olympic athlete but developed asthma, which made singing difficult. She released her first single, “There You Go,” in 2000, after leaving the group Choice.

In 2010, she appeared on Forbes‘ “The Celebrity 100” list at #27, with earnings of $44 million. In 2011, she appeared on Forbes‘ The Top-Earning Women in Music list at #6 with earnings of $22 million, with an average of $1 million per show on the road. In 2009, Billboard put her at the 6th place on their “Money Makers” list, listing her earnings as $36,347,658. In 2013, she appeared on Forbes‘ list of “Highest Paid Musicians”, with the earnings of $32 million. (See short-biography.com/pink-singer.htm). 

Moore revealed the vile way she got her stage name. Unlike most reports that said she liked the character "Pink" in the smash 1992 movie Reservoir Dogs, the singer told how she really got her name:

Pink has admitted she was given the nickname pink because of her genitals.
The 'What About Us' singer - whose real name is Alecia Moore -famously took her nickname from Steve Buscemi's character Mr. Pink in 'Reservoir Dogs' but has admitted the origin of why that became her moniker is very raunchy.

Asked if people complained about the reference to Quentin Tarantino's violent movie, she said: "I've been receiving complaints for a very long time. I'm OK with it and for the other reason my name is Pink. That's inappropriate too. 

"My best friend had never seen a white girl's vagina before so he asked me if I could see it, so I showed it to him and he said 'It's pink!' Then my friends started calling me Mr. Pink."
(See iol.co.za/entertainment/celebrity-news/international/pnk-reveals-story-behind-her-stage-name-11874322). 

Pink and Sodomites:
Moore is very butch, having short hair and manly features. It was long rumored that she was bisexual. Here's what she had to say:

The singer, who is currently on her Truth About Love world tour, says her LGBT fans have been 'the most loyal part' of what she does.

'They've been my most loyal friends, to be honest,' she told Anderson-Minshall.

'I've had a lot of my gay boys around, but my gay girls are my rootstalk. They're my honesty in an ocean of bulls**t.

'I should be gay by the way that I look and the way that I am. I just happen to not be. But it just makes perfect and complete sense.'

Still, she's no fan of labels.

'I loved my little girlfriends and we kissed and we had a great time and we held hands,' Pink said.

'When I first moved to Los Angeles, I was an honourary lesbian of Los Angeles.

'I wasn't gay, but all my girlfriends were. So no, it wasn't a big deal for me, but when (a tabloid) comes out and says, I just said I was bisexual, it's like what? That wasn't my truth, and I like truth. I like absolute truth.' (See dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2212836/Pink-opens-sexuality-marriage-motherhood-The-Advocate.html; Emphasis mine).

 Apparently, Pink doesn't like God's absolute truth that homosexuality is one of the Four Sins That Scream to Heaven for Vengeance. 

Her lurid 2010 song Raise Your Glass, has a video featuring a sodomite "wedding" with two men kissing. According to one source:
Pink explained the gay wedding scene by saying, “I threw my best friend’s wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, ‘Why can’t that be legal?’ and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever seen and that’s why I’m doing it in my video.” This was five years before sodomite "marriage" was declared a "right" by the U.S. Supreme Court. 

When it comes to purity, Moore leaves nothing to the imagination as to what she believes in her obscenity-laced song Slut Like You (2012):
I'm not a slut, I just love love
Tell me something new
'Cause I've heard this
Okay, I'll f**k you
A little taste test
You'll be my little friend
You'll be my little friend
You'll be my little friend
And they think we fall in love
But that's not it
Just want to get some
Ain't that some sh*t?
You'll be my little friend
You'll be my little friend
You'll be my little friend
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
I got a little piece of you-hoo
And it's just like woo-hoo
Wham bam, thank you ma'am
Woo-hoo!
I'm a slut like you
You say you're looking for a foo-ool
And I'm just like me too
I'm gonna let ya know the truth
I'm a slut like you
Sitting with my friends
And we're picking who we might let in
Them boys are starving
They're just our little friend
They're just our little friend
They're just our little friend
Listen, you little fu**er
You think you call the shots
I just bought you some
Drink up your rides gone
This might be fun
You're now my little friend
You're now my little friend
You're now my little friend
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I got a little piece of you-hoo
And it's just like woo-hoo
Wham bam, thank you ma'am
Woo-hoo!
I'm a slut like you, I'm a slut like you
You say you're looking for a foo-ool
And I'm just like me too
I'm gonna let ya know the truth
I'm a slut like you
You don't win a prize with your googly eyes
I'm not a cracker jack
You can't go inside
Unless I let you Jack or Sam
F**k, what's your name again?
You male come now
You caveman sit down
You shh, don't ruin it, wow
Check, please
I, I've got a little piece of you
And it's just like woo-hoo
Wham bam, thank you ma'am
Boo hoo
I'm a slut like you
Woo-hoo!
Looks like the joke's on you-hoo
So go home and cry like boo-hoo
I'm a slut like you
I got a little piece of you-hoo
And it's just like woo-hoo
Wham bam, thank you ma'am
Woo-hoo!
I'm a slut like you
You say you're looking for a foo-ood
And I'm just like me too
I'm gonna let ya know the truth
I'm a slut like you, slut like you (Emphasis mine; obscenities censored by me).  

This comes from a married woman with two children. God help those little ones!

Pink: Promoter of Abortion---and Proud
When the Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade, here is what Pink said and did:
Pink is giving a piece of her mind to people who support the U.S. Supreme Court's recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

After Roe v. Wade, the landmark case which protected one's choice to have an abortion in every state, was overturned, the "So What" singer went on a Twitter rampage and delivered a message for its supporters: Don't listen to her music.

"Let's be clear: if you believe the government belongs in a woman's uterus, a gay persons business or marriage, or that racism is okay- THEN PLEASE IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD NEVER F---ING LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AGAIN. AND ALSO F--- RIGHT OFF. We good?" the singer, 42, wrote on Saturday night. (See people.com/music/pink-tells-fans-who-oppose-roe-v-wade-to-never-listen-to-my-music).  
I wouldn't listen to her garbage if you paid me. No rant necessary. The singer has no use for God in her life. Her father was an apostate Catholic, and her mother a Jew. She sometimes claims to be Jewish, but admits she studied Buddhism, and practices "Native American spirituality" (paganism). 

On July 14, 2022, Pink released the song Irrelevant in response to the pro-life decision which, she claims, makes women "irrelevant." She attacks Christ ('does He know I'm innocent?"), and declares herself proud to be a "heretic." The song is blasphemous and contains obscenities.  There is nothing innocent about Pink and her drive to murder the unborn. 

I think it might rain today, ash on the ground
Took all the heat we could take, and then burned it down
Now it's a real parade, we're all welcome now
As long as you feel afraid, that's what it's about
You can call me irrelevant, insignificant
You can try to make me small
I'll be your heretic, you f**king hypocrite
I won't think of you at all
Sticks and stones and all that shit
Does Jesus love the ignorant?
I like to think he'd gladly take us all
The kids are not alright, none of us are right
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
'Cause I still feel alive
The kids are not alright (not alright)
None of us are right (none of us are right)
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
'Cause I still feel alive
I can't tell the difference between fight or flight
I guess I'm indifferent, since I don't have the right
I stay under covers now, I'm afraid to go out
I wait for tornadoes to come take me out
You can say that I'm ignorant, insignificant
But I've been here all along
I'll be your heretic, you f**kin' hypocrite
You can't ever catch us all
Sticks and stones and all that shit
Does Jesus know I'm innocent?
I like to think he'd gladly take us all
The kids are not alright, no (not alright)
None of us are right (none of us are right)
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
'Cause I still feel alive
The kids are not alright (the kids are not alright)
None of us are right (none of us are right)
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
'Cause I still feel alive, oh, yeah
Girls just wanna have rights
So why do we have to fight?
Girls just wanna have rights
So why do we have to fight?
Girls just wanna have rights
So why do we have to fight? (Oh, yeah)
Girls just wanna have rights (oh, yeah)
So why do we still have to fight?
The kids are not alright, no
'Cause none of us are right
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
'Cause I still feel alive
These kids are not alright, none of us are right
I'm tired, but I won't sleep tonight
I still feel alive
You can call me irrelevant, insignificant
I won't call on you at all (Emphasis and censoring of obscenities mine). 

Demi Lovato: Satan's Best Friend
Her short bio says the following:
Demetria Devonne Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in Albuquerque, New Mexico to engineer and musician Patrick Martin Lovato (1960 — June 22, 2013) and former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, Dianna Lee Hart (born Dianna Lee Smith; August 8, 1962). Lovato has an older sister, Dallas (born February 4, 1988); a younger maternal half-sister, actress Madison De La Garza, and an older paternal half-sister, Amber, to whom she first spoke when she was 20.

Demi Lovato started out as a child actor on Barney & Friends. In 2007, Demi Lovato got a part on a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the starring role of the movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs for the film’s soundtrack and has had several solo releases since. In 2009, Lovato got the lead in the series Sonny with a Chance, another Disney Channel show. She later became a judge on the television competition show The X Factor from 2012 to 2013. In 2015, Lovato put out a new single entitled “Cool for the Summer.” She has also tackled a variety of TV projects recently. Lovato appeared as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race that year. (See short-biography.com/demi-lovato.htm). 

Demi Lovato: The Ultimate Pervert
According to many sources, Lovato describes her sexuality as "fluid," and has said she is open to finding love with someone of any gender. In July 2020, she labeled herself "queer" in a social media statement. In March 2021, Lovato came out as pansexual a term which really means bisexual, but was hijacked by the "alphabet mafia" (LGBTQIA++ madness) and means "all genders"--as if there were more than just two. 

After declaring herself "pansexual," Lovato said she was "just too queer" to date men at the time.(Whatever that means). On May 19, 2021, Lovato publicly came out as "non-binary" and announced the decision to change her gender pronouns to they/them, stating that "this has come after a lot of healing and self-reflective work. I'm still learning and coming into myself; I don't claim to be an expert or a spokesperson. Sharing this with you now opens another level of vulnerability for me." 
(See bbc.com/news/newsbeat-57169541).

 Interestingly, "they/them" or speaking of oneself in the plural for ordinary discourse, appears but once in the Bible--with a demoniac. 

And they came over the strait of the sea into the country of the Gerasens.

And as He went out of the ship, immediately there met Him out of the monuments a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling in the tombs, and no man now could bind him, not even with chains. For having been often bound with fetters and chains, he had burst the chains, and broken the fetters in pieces, and no one could tame him. And he was always day and night in the monuments and in the mountains, crying and cutting himself with stones. And seeing Jesus afar off, he ran and adored Him. And crying with a loud voice, he said: What have I to do with Thee, Jesus the Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God that thou torment me not." For He said unto him: Go out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

And He asked him: What is thy name? And he saith to Him: My name is Legion, for we are many. And he besought Him much, that He would not drive him away out of the country. And there was there near the mountain a great herd of swine, feeding. And the spirits besought Him, saying: Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And Jesus immediately gave them leave. And the unclean spirits going out, entered into the swine: and the herd with great violence was carried headlong into the sea, being about two thousand, and were stifled in the sea. (St. Mark 5:1-13; Emphasis mine).  True popes and Kings of old used the royal "We" because kings speak for their people and the pope speaks for Christ. The idea of ordinary people speaking in that way was unthinkable and unheard of until now. 

Lovato is back to using "she/her," but is "still comfortable" with using "they/them." The singer has numerous mental issues, such as bulimia, self-harm, and bipolar disorder. She is a recovering alcoholic and drug-addict. While all of this was given medical and psychiatric help, nothing is seen as seriously wrong with her "pansexuality," and "changing pronouns" gender dysphoria. 

Demi Lovato: Encountering Aliens or Demons?
Lovato came out with they/them pronouns after having "an encounter with aliens on a UFO." Here is one source (I edited "they/them" to the correct "she/her"):

One night in October of 2020, pop sensation Demi Lovato was abducted by aliens in her sleep. At least, that’s what she believes happened to her. In the premiere episode of her new Peacock series Unidentified with Demi Lovato, the pop star unpacks her fascination with the great unknown and tries to connect with beings from another realm.

Accompanied by her best friend Matthew Scott Montgomery and her sister Dallas Lovato, Lovato—who came out as non-binary earlier this year and uses they/them pronouns—rides around California in an RV meeting other UFO enthusiasts, alien abductees, and therapists that specialize in all things extraterrestrial. As with many things UFO-related, much of Unidentified with Demi Lovato must be seen to be believed...Demi describes her experience of being contacted by aliens... "I was in my room that night and these beings were just like, ‘Do you want to come back to our planet?’ And I’m like ‘Hell yeah.’ So [laughs] I’m sucked out of my room and I’m floating over the planet. Then I woke up and that’s all I remember.”(See vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/10/all-the-questions-i-had-while-watching-unidentified-with-demi-lovato; Emphasis mine). She claims it's "offensive" to call intelligent life forms from other planets "aliens," and they should be called "extraterrestrials." How she "knows" this is not entirely clear. 

Was this more mental instability? Quite possibly. However, after reading the next section, you might think that she made contact with Hell.

Demi Lovato: Pure Evil From Hell
In my Singing for Satan series, I covered many very wicked music performers. None of them, in my opinion, go to the depths of Lovato. Last year, she released a record called "Holy Fvck." The sheer hatred of Christ on this album, and the unabashed promotion of all that is wicked, could only come from one given over to Satan himself. It was released on August 19, 2022. 

The above poster and album cover was banned in England for the following reason:
[she is]bound up in a bondage-style outfit whilst lying on a mattress shaped like a crucifix, in a position with her legs bound to one side which was reminiscent of Christ on the cross, together with the reference to 'holy fvck', which in that context was likely to be viewed as linking sexuality to the sacred symbol of the crucifix and the crucifixion, was likely to cause serious offence to Christians.

The fact that ANY modern day country would ban something "offensive to Christians," shows you how far into depravity it goes. The title track gives Lovato the appellation "Holy F*ck" because doing what you want sexually is "holy." She even most blasphemously compares her body to the Holy Eucharist:
Like a serpent in the garden
I am truth and I am darkness
I'm an angel, I'm a demon
Just depends on what you're feeling
I'm the fruit that was forbidden
But don't keep my evil hidden
I'm the one she was afraid of
Now I'm what your dreams are made of
I'll show you the light with all the lights off
With all the lights off
I'll bring you to life, I'm a holy f**k
I'm a holy f**k (f**k)
You see me begging for permission
Let me free you from a prison
She's a novice, a beginner
I'm the sexorcist, the sinner
I can guide you, I can teach you
Honey, this is just a preview
'Cause my body's the communion
Take a bite of what I'm doing
I'll show you the light with all the lights off
With all the lights off
I'll bring you to life, I'm a holy f**k
I'm a holy f**k (f**k)
F**k
I'll show you the light with all the lights off
With all the lights off
I'll bring you to life, I'm a holy f**k
I'm a holy f**k (f**k) (Emphasis and censoring of obscenities mine). 

The song Heaven is about masturbation. According to Lovato herself "Matthew 5:30 says, 'If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off; [for] it's better to lose one part of your body than your entire body to hell.' That was a Bible verse I heard since I was young—too young to know what masturbation was," Lovato said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times. "And now, I have my own [line of] sex toys. Masturbation can be a form of self-care, it's not something to be ashamed of at all" She says self-abuse is like Heaven and the chorus makes fun of Christ's admonition by singing "cut it off, cut it off." 

I had a secret, it killed me to keep it
Someone's to blame, but you can't blame Jesus
Huh (huh, huh)
Huh (huh, huh)
Singing hymns all alone in my basement
So close I could almost taste it
Huh (huh, huh)
Huh (huh, huh)
Cut it off, cut it off
Cut it off, cut it off
Crucified for the life I'm living
Oh my God, hope I'm forgiven
Going to hell 'cause it feels like heaven
Speaking in tongues to release my demons
I can't help it, guess I'm a heathen
Going to hell 'cause it feels like heaven
If pleasure's wrong, cast me out like a sinner
I found myself with my two little fingers
Huh (huh, huh)
Huh (huh, huh)
My right hand's got me singing my praises
Holy water and my spirit awakens
Huh (huh, huh)
Huh (huh, huh)
Cut it off, cut it off
Cut it off, cut it off
Crucified for the life I'm living
Oh my God, hope I'm forgiven
Going to hell 'cause it feels like heaven (yeah)
Speaking in tongues to release my demons
I can't help it, guess I'm a heathen
Going to hell 'cause it feels like heaven (like heaven, yeah)
la-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la
La-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la
La-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la (like heaven, yeah)
Speaking in tongues to release my demons (demons)
I can't help it, guess I'm a heathen (I'm a heathen)
Going to hell 'cause it feels like heaven (like heaven, yeah) (Emphasis mine).

The song Happy Ending (also a reference to masturbation) is about how God does not accept her because of her sexuality, and she cannot find a "happy ending" of her life with God. She's also sober but misses her vices.  More blasphemy. God accepts her, not her sins.

I met god (sic)
Just for a minute
Sat in his house
Took a look around
And saw I didn't fit in
I tried love (I tried love)
Gave me something to believe in (gave me something to believe in)
Planning futures from the start, giving pieces of my heart
Just to end up leaving (just to end up leaving)
Am I gonna die trying to find my happy ending?
And will I ever know what it's like to be fine without pretending
That my skin isn't crawling
My demons aren't calling and tearing me to shreds?
Am I gonna die trying to find my happy ending?
I got high (I got high)
You name it, I've tried it (you name it, I've tried it)
Sure, I'm sober now and everybody's proud
But I miss my vices (vices)
And I tried to be your hero (and I tried to be your hero)
I lent you my voice (I lent you my voice)
I was your poster child, it was working for a while
But it didn't fill the void
Am I gonna die trying to find my happy ending?
And will I ever know what it's like to be fine without pretending
That my skin isn't crawling
My demons aren't calling and tearing me to shreds?
Am I gonna die trying to find my happy, find my happy ending?
Find my happy ending
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)
Trying to find my happy ending (Emphasis mine).

Although not on the Holy Fvck album, Lovato has a song Swine, the title track to her album this year. Remember that Christ sent the demons of the demoniac possessed by a legion of evil spirits into the pigs. In this song (2023) Lovato claims she is "swine" because she cannot "f*ck" whoever she wants, "suck" whoever she wants, and if she gets pregnant, those horrible pro-lifers "force" her to keep the baby instead of getting an abortion. It uses the "f-bomb" no less than eight times. Does this even need any commentary?

God forbid, I wanna suck whatever the f**k I wanna
God forbid, I wanna f**k whoever the f**k I want
And if he cums, I guess I gotta be a mother
F**k what I think, I don't know a thing, the government knows my body
No, it's okay, it's better this way, I'm only a carbon copy
Even if I'm dying, they'll still try to stop me
Do we even hear ourselves?
My life, my voice
My rights, my choice (oh)
It's mine
Or I'm just swine
My blood, my loins
My lungs, my noise (oh)
It's mine
Or I'm just swine
Picture your faith, imagine your God and even your Holy Bible
Is suddenly banned, do you understand? Now, doesn't that sound entitled?
It's your book, but it's my survival
We gotta grow 'em, we gotta raise 'em, we gotta feed, and bathe 'em
And if you won't, they call you a witch to burn at the stake in Salem
Thought by now they'd change, but we're still waiting
Give these motherf**kers hell
My life, my voice
My rights, my choice (oh)
It's mine
Or I'm just swine
My blood, my loins
My lungs, my noise (oh)
It's mine
Or I'm just swine
Under-compensated, too domesticated (the f**k?)
Underestimated, overregulated (the f**k?)
Under-celebrated, hate-dominated (the f**k?)
We're infuriated, got us activated (get up)
Ever-dedicated, newly motivated (get up)
And if you're awake, then I'm so glad you made it
Ah-ah-ah-ah
My life, my voice
My rights, my choice (oh)
It's mine (it's mine)
Or I'm just swine (or I'm just swine)
My blood, my loins (oh, no)
My lungs, my noise (oh)
It's mine
Or I'm just swine (Emphasis mine). 

Conclusion
These three female pop artists are singing for Satan, loud and clear. I hear a lot of Millennial women, and young daughters of people I know, listening to them and (God help us) admiring them. I remember when Fr. DePauw shared with me a letter he had received from Archbishop Richard Cushing of Boston. Cushing was made "Cardinal" by Roncalli in December of 1958. He was no friend of Tradition, being a Modernist sympathizer, and joining the Modernists at Vatican II. His Modernist-leaning ways were the proverbial "final straw" that sent Leonard Feeney into the heresy bearing his name. 

As a canonist who got around, Father knew (literally) hundreds of prelates. The letter discussed many things, but the pertinent part was a rather bold statement. Abp. Cushing said that whether the world gets better or worse, it will be based on the lives of women. A woman convinced the fist Man to sin. A woman brought forth the Savior. The saying is well known: "Behind every great man stands a good woman," be she his mother or his wife. If women choose to live like the Blessed Virgin Mary, many girls growing up, and many men, will be inspired to be good and do great things. If women act like Eve, the inspiration goes the other way--to the destruction of all.

Father smiled at me and said, "That's one time I think the archbishop got it right!" I think he was right too. With role models like these wicked three, may God save us. 

33 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great post ! There's so much to say about today's artists and you've laid it out very well in the Singing for Satan series. The current state of society is partly caused by the culture promoted in songs and movies and by those involved in it. And since the eclipse of the Church, there's been no barrier against this deluge of sin. I think the natural disasters we're seeing are Heaven's answer to all this evil. Artists, mainstream media, leftist politicians, environmentalists, feminist/sodomite groups and the V2 sect are preparing the coming of the Antichrist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon,
      Satan's singers continue --along with the other forces of Hell you enumerated---to pave the way to the end-times.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  2. The females have been corrupted by superficial & materialistic Disney shows like Camp Rock & Hannah Montana, by the resurgence of the occult and by sexual mind slaves like Demi Lovato.

    My father was so wise to condemn the mentality & occult beliefs of the demonic music industry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poni,
      You're father was, indeed, very wise!

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
    2. Meanwhile, the novus ordo speaks about the protection of meteorites

      Delete
  3. Lots of post-Disney stars like "They/Them" start up as seemingly innocent and as their career advances they turn into highly unstable maniacs with deep roots into the occult. Miley Cyrus is another one of the victims of the mouse.

    Plus, another disturbing trend is the cult-like following this she-popstars have. There is another artist, Lana del Rey, and her fans call her "mother".

    If you can't stop listening to this musick, you should consider the demonic stuff that surely happens off stage and how this abominable industry is sending your loved popstars to hell. Even if "it doesn't affect you", with your money and attention you are cooperating with the doom of people you supposedly love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon6:30
      You make some excellent observations! I agree.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for another excellent writing. I pray for you and your family every day. We are in very wicked times. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon4:02
      Thank you, my friend! My family and I need all the prayers we can get!

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  5. What do you think of Amy Winehouse ? I don't know much about her life and I'm not a fan of her music, but I do know that she died a tragic death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon1:49
      I could do a whole post on the evil that was Amy Winehouse. The Guardian had a lengthy Q&A with Amy Winehouse in 2007 where one of the questions was "what would your super power be?" Winehouse answered, "super sexuality." In the same interview, the singer also said "sex" was how she relaxed and that "more sex and more gym" would be the single thing that'd improve the quality of her life.

      Her favorite word? "Fu**ery."

      Need anymore be said?

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
    2. Poor editor, he knows everything about this creeps

      Delete
    3. @anon10:35
      Well, not everything, but enough to disgust me--and be able to warn others!

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  6. Thank you, Intro.

    This was a very difficult read, but it had to be written. I knew of these "artists", but never heard their "songs" before. UGH!
    Parents and caretakers need to put an immediate stop to children's listening to the "music" of these entertainers immediately; they are absolutely messaging the doctrines of Hell!

    Once upon a time, "rock" singers were what they were - content to stay in their lane, writing and performing strictly for their genre (which was bad enough).
    Then the pop divas came along: Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, etc...to lend their substantial talent to the vulgar and base pop world - it was like a synthesis of highbrow and lowbrow.
    Now the entire musical culture has become rotten .
    New operas are being written with a modernist/occultist bent, and staged in some of the grand opera houses. And the venerable old works are being either purged or rewritten similarly, to appeal to the "moderns".
    A new version of Hamlet, staged in a European opera house, is just one of the latest rewrites - done in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" style!

    There is almost nowhere to escape the insanity unless you have your own classical or standard American songbook music library or DVD collection.
    I think learning an instrument can be a big help in counteracting this anti-culture and appreciating real music at the same time.
    (One young grandson of mine loves to play Chopin, his musical hero! I honestly don't know how that happened but I am very glad it did, LOL.)

    We have to be loud and strong against this battering of our culture and the accompanying harm to souls caused by these wicked people!

    Thank you again and God bless!

    -Jannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jannie,
      Thank you so much! How lucky you are to have a grandchild who is into classical music! Your children and grandchildren are richly blessed to have your good influence.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  7. At a time when evil prevails, is it a good idea to recite Leo XIII's exorcism?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Introibo,

    If memory serves, Swift was quiet for a while with her political commentary. She received some flack from radicals for not supporting them, and then caved soon after. Regardless, what a degenerate. She seemed to get less stable the more she slept around (allegedly – but it is the Hollywood/celebrity scene). I’ve recently heard about astronomical prices for her concerts. I wonder if there is some sort of artificial demand being created. Perhaps the evil cabal sees her as a great tool for their future plans. Sounds like she also uses her minions to bully people. Very mature. Perhaps I’m being judgmental, but I think anyone re-tweeting Michelle O. has something wrong with them. With all of that occult business, I do think she sold her soul. Pink sounds like a real mess, and I don’t have any words for that Demi.

    I’m too embarrassed to name a music group I listened to sometimes in the past. I enjoy many kinds of music, and this band has really catchy songs. But sometimes the lyrics were just awful. I think music and melodies can be used to let good or bad messages and thoughts in. I caught myself listening to some songs in my head with those awful lyrics, and I thought, this can’t be good, I should never listen to them again.

    Thank you for continuing to expose these “stars”. I had no idea they were so evil. I will spread the word as the opportunity arises. People deride us for our worship, but so many are truly worshipping these people. The devil makes use of all vices.

    God Bless,
    -Seeking Truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeking Truth,
      You're not the only one who didn't realize the depths of their depravity. That's my very reason in exposing them! By helping me spread the word about these evil artists, you're exposing and fighting their evil too.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  9. I've posted on this before when you've appeared on Catholic Family Podcast, and I really enjoy your articles and talks on this stuff. People have no idea how demonic this is. One instance I always point to is the heavy metal band Eagles of Death Metal. Well on November 13, 2015 they started their sold out concert in the Bataclan theatre in Paris France with their hit song "Kiss the Devil". Within minutes Islamic terrorists entered and began a mass shooting killing approximately 90 fans. Well the lyrics to that song are demonic. Here is just a small sample:

    "Who'll love the devil?...
    Who'll song his song?...
    Who will love the devil and his song?...
    I'll love the devil!...
    I'll sing his song!...
    I will love the devil and his song!...
    Who'll love the devil?..."

    Can you imagine how horrific that would be for those poor 90 souls that died? They died most likely uttering those horrible lyrics or shortly after singing them. People don't understand just how powerful music is either for good holy things or for evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. APG,
      You're spot on accurate as to how diabolic these bands and songs can be. I've heard countless people tell me, "I only listen for the beat"--as if lyrics and the lifestyles of the band can be ignored. The example you give is both obvious and powerful. There are more nuanced problems too. Who would want their young daughter singing, "Like a virgin touched for the very first time"? The song is considered "tame" because society is so desensitized, and it is played on "light music" radio stations.

      People who don't investigate what music they listen to, or who think it won't affect them, may find themselves in for quite the surprise..

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
    2. They're probably kissing the devil right now (just like the cartoonists of the Charlie Hebdo rag). When you listen to this kind of music and go to concerts by these bands, it's a ticket to perdition.

      Delete
  10. Introibo,
    Happy feast day of your patron saint, St. Louis IX!

    Thank you for continuing the "Singing for Satan" series. Having been a long-time consumer of popular music and its debauchery, I was still horrified to learn how filthy and blasphemous today's so-called artists are. I was heavily into the 80s back in my mid teens to late twenties - a kind of music that ultimately makes you miserable the more you get into it.

    God Bless You,
    Joanna S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna,
      Thank you! August 25th is indeed the feast day of my patron saint--King St. Louis IX of France. Please pray to him for me that he may protect me in these evil times.

      I will continue to post "Singing For Satan" as the need to warn people warrants it. If people are not warned they may, as you state, become more miserable the more they get into it.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  11. Hello Introibo:

    1. What do you think of Father John George Alleman? According to Alleman's Wikipedia article, Joseph Smith, the Mormon leader, gave Alleman access to the Nauvoo Mormon Temple, so that he(Alleman) and other priests could baptize their own people. This was in the 1840s.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_George_Alleman

    2. Do you think that SSPV would ever have a chapel in New York City once again?

    3. What do you think of the situation with the Carmelite nuns in Arlington(Diocese of Fort Worth), Texas?

    4. What do you think of the actions of the Novus Ordo priest Alex Crow?

    Thank you. Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon4:51
      1. I honestly don't know what to make of Father John George Alleman. I've read and know very little of him. A friendship with Freemason and Mormon sect founder John Smith is disturbing, and Fr. Alleman' behavior was described as erratic by his superiors. At this point, I suspend any judgement.

      2. I think it's a good possibility.

      3. I don't care, really. All Vatican II sect matters don't concern me unless it is something major. We all know they are far removed from the truth no matter how "Traditional" some claim to be.

      4. See #3 above. I will say he's a disgrace and a child predator. Perhaps he needs more than a so-called "minor exorcism."

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  12. I also listened to a lot of pop music on the radio (I never bought many albums) but I don't do that anymore. I've learned a lot from reading this series, and you realize that pop and rock music isn't as harmless as we're led to believe. It's a good thing we have people like Introibo to show us the hidden reality !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon,
      Thank you for the kind words, my friend! I'm glad God is putting my bog to good use.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
  13. I watched some of the livestreams of the WYD Lisbon 2023 and one of the rock bands present has a quite disturbing song. Let me translate the song from the original spanish:

    If for one second you saw how I see you

    When you sleep you close your eyes, I remain

    I am drooling, impossible not to see

    I don´t want to stop doing it, don´t try to imagine

    If for one second you could see how I hear you

    every noise, every word and when you don´t say much,

    talking or being quiet I only care if you are here

    In my love silence fits, talking fits and much more

    I explode from love, I shiver of joy

    of how with your gaze you are here and you are not alone

    Every tear, every laugh in my memory has been engraved

    every detail of your body and your soul was planned

    I don´t think i can contain myself anymore here behind

    I want to enter and make you mine, heal your wound if you give it to me

    If for one second you could see how much I love you

    I only know to give myself even if it´s in vain

    And I shiver to imagine when you arrive to Heaven

    It will be hard to breathe in the hug we will give to each other

    If you could see for a second what will come

    What is hidden and awaits, coincidences without chance

    I dream so many times in every gift that I can make

    You receive your gift, to Heaven you gaze to give thanks

    I explode of love, I shiver of joy

    There´s so much madness in this love I don´t control

    Lose your life you will receive eternity

    The happiness of slavery, the slavery of my freedom

    If for one second you saw how I see you, you wouldn´t want to see anything else

    Does anyone else feel the romantic vibes of this lyrics? I don't think you would describe your beloved one as "drooling" like a retarded canine. It kinda reminds me of Every breathe you take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poni,
      Not only do I get the same "vibe" as you from those lyrics, I think your description of them as "romantic" showed real politeness.
      Those lyrics are really creepy, with a barely concealed eroticism.
      Disgusting!
      But that's the "God" that Bergoglio loves; his anthropomorphic idol that has human "feelings" and acts on them - good, bad, or indifferent. Jorge's God IS man who can do no wrong, so I have no doubt he thinks these kinds of songs are just wonderful!

      Thanks for taking the time to share your translation of that cringe thing. "Catholic" Woodstock is no exaggerated name for these WYDs, and more people need to open their eyes to what goes on at them!
      These offenses to the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts must be atoned for, now more than ever!

      -Jannie

      Delete
    2. Poni,
      As I was reading your comment, before reaching the end, I thought to myself, "This sounds like 'Every Breath You Take' by the evil band "The Police"! Yes, that song, like this one, is about a stalker. More garbage from the music industry.

      God Bless,

      ---Introibo

      Delete
    3. Jannie -
      Yes, I think the song is erotic, but wanted to check in case I was exaggerating. In fact, since God doesn't want to breed with us, the song is sexually abusive, to put it mildly.

      Louis -
      Yes it is like Every Breathe you Take, but blasphemous.

      The band in case is called Hakuna and is related to the Opus Dei.

      Delete
  14. Taylor Swift is Time magazine's new Personality of the Year. I'd be surprised if they chose someone who promotes traditional Catholic values. Young people listen to these left-wing artists who reject traditional moral and religious values and promote abortion, "gay marriage", debauchery and the environment. It's very sad. (I sent the same comment to CBC, Canada's state television, but it was blocked. No wonder, since the media is controlled by the left).

    ReplyDelete